Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

Remember when it was fashionable to roll with niggas

real talk thou, I used to know ALOT of wiggas. Don't get it twisted cos I know every white brudda from endz aint a wigga. By 'wigga' I mean someone who actually WANTED to be black. All the wiggas I knew are pubman now, or dem trendy emo's. and dey dont even f*ck wit blackpeople no more..We all had friends who were 'wiggas' but where are they now?A wise woman once told me' Don't follow no wigga friends cos when they're ready they can go back to being white.'how tru is that

you really are waste
this is a serious thread, dont come tru with teary eyes. Contribute suttin instead of trying to kill it, smh

real talk thou, I used to know ALOT of wiggas. Don't get it twisted cos I know every white brudda from endz aint a wigga. By 'wigga' I mean someone who actually WANTED to be black.All the wiggas I knew are pubman now, or dem trendy emo's. and dey dont even f*ck wit blackpeople no more..We all had friends who were 'wiggas' but where are they now?
real talk

lolThis is fitting in my circlethe whites started disinigrating from the groupthey now do building and go for pints every saturdee

The funny thing about Ashman is he thinks hes right wing but sounds n talks like an black man. lol @ believing him any forum persona, I dun know hes got nuff black bruddahs

llow catching feelings cos I made a thread about white people who wanna be black.Go make a thread about bountys or suttin.

the worst wiggas are the ones who wear skin fades and big diamond ear ringsthese guys can't have fatherson a side note lol at anyone who wears a blue barbour padded jacketespecially wiggers

This thread actually made it sound like niggaz have gone out of fashion and the white people have moved on 2 better things :(
kinda true thowe jus see u as the guys responsible for knife crime these days, not even gun crimethats double demotion

This thread actually made it sound like niggaz have gone out of fashion and the white people have moved on 2 better things :(
This is what has happenedAs a white guy myself I can confirm.

I wonder if white people will talk about those token black guys with the mohicans like this in a few years'He used to hang arond with us but now hes a knife monger''My dad always said never trust a token coz when he wants 2 b black, he'l stab you'

I wonder if white people will talk about those token black guys with the mohicans like this in a few years'He used to hang arond with us but now hes a knife monger''My dad always said never trust a token coz when he wants 2 b black, he'l stab you'
:lol:

:lol: