Melanie 'Scary Spice' Brown: To Pose Nude For Playboy

DJ Stashman

melanie-brown-wfw300.jpgMelanie 'Scary Spice' Brown: To Pose Nude For PlayboyPosted Sep 29th 2008 1:28PM by Brennan WilliamsFiled under: Entertainment Newswire, EntertainmentBy Brennan Williams, BlackVoices.comThere's nothing scary to the idea of Spice Girl member Mel B posing nude for an adult magazine.Last month the singer turned television personality (born Melanie Janine Brown), revealed to various media outlets that she had turned down two offers to appear in 'Playboy' magazine over the past year, despite leaving the opportunity open for a later date."I was offered Playboy last year and again a couple of months ago, and I did turn them down, but that's not to say I wouldn't consider it in the future," she said. "I have no problems walking around the house naked or anything."Well it appears Hugh Hefner has stepped his game up for the voluptuous star.According to London's 'Mirror' newspaper, last week the two parties came to an agreement for six figures that will lead Brown to appear nude in a forthcoming issue.Earlier this year the 33-year-old 'Dancing With The Stars' judge landed an endorsement deal with Ultimo Underwear, replacing previous model Sarah Harding.In addition, Mel B is currently planning to release a fitness DVD next year demonstrating her methods on getting back into shape after giving birth.http://www.blackvoices.com/blogs/2008/09/2...3207x1200606755

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has seen her cribsJEEEEEEEZEthe skirt and the bum was heavenlyremember getting a semi while my little brother was watching it with me
Bluuuuuuud, that was on Sky+. You could see the crack and c*ck batty as well as the nips. When she said about running naked in her back yard I wished someone recorded it.Which reminds me, you man here that the UK pap that was with Britney is looking to shot a sex tape? I'm aniticipating that as well. It will defo make up for all them times I downloaded various Britney "sex tapes" 56k on WinMX for it to be any blondeLlow the last line tho