Whats Your Main Focus In Life??

spiderman

Guest luckstar

FINISHING DEGREEEARNIN 6 FIGURESBUYIN A NICE YARD IN WEST LDN KEEPIN MY FAMILY AROUND MEBEING ABLE 2 NEVA HAV 2 ASK OR SPEAK 2 A WHITE PERSON FOR MONTHS ON END APART FROM WHITE FAMILY MEMBERSWIFEYING AN ARABIAN/IRANIAN/AFGHANI GIRL WHO CAN COOK AND WHO HAS GREEN EYES AND SUCKS d*ckNOT REALLY ON KIDS TBH

Your making good topics. Are you going through some deep thinking stage right about now? Like wondering what the state of your life is
not really a stage, more of a mind state that came along with a lot of other things wen i grew up over the past year.take life more seriously now tbh, feel more clarity and focus generally so its worth keeping these kind of issues in my thoughts.
How old are you?
seen 2 decades on this earth.
ur still a young buck. I've seen 3 decades out ere.. u worry too much fam, live your life.

My main Focus is:HappinessTraveling I hope to get alot of experiences, fluency in other languages.A Masters in Programming/Engineering or similar one dayImproving my tradingMoney is not my main focus, No way. Focus on the things you like doing. Don't go against your grain.