I'm Gunner punch his lights out

Francis Coquelin

ARSENAL soccer star Samir Nasri was a marked man last night after a holiday fling with the girlfriend of a 15 stone rugby hunk.SNN30AX-280_600696a.jpgAngry ... Phil McCaw tried to confront starFrench star Nasri, 21, swept brunette Aymee Davison off her feet on holiday in Cuba.Now her 6ft 2in boyfriend Phil McCaw has threatened to “punch the lights out” of the millionaire midfielder – 5ft 10in and 10 stone, 7lbs.Fashion student Aymee, 18, initially denied romping with Nasri after going skinny dipping with pals on the Caribbean isle.SNN3021BB-580_600679a.jpgHoliday fling ... ace Samir Nasri with Aymee DavisonBut she later admitted it after furious Phil confronted her over pictures of them cuddling on the Facebook website.Phil, 19 – who plays for Doncaster Academy rugby union side in Yorkshire – said: “We’d still be together if she hadn’t met Nasri in Cuba. I’m absolutely furious with him and would consider punching his lights out if we met.Player ... Samir Nasri“Aymee denied a fling at first but wasn’t the same girl when she came back – she was distant. We ended up having furious phone rows until she admitted she’d slept with him.“She’s a pretty girl and has obviously had her head turned by a rich footballer.”Aymee met Nasri at a five-star all-inclusive hotel this summer and stayed in touch by phone and email after flying home.She was 17 when they met after she finished her A-levels and she is now on a fashion course at Doncaster College.The beauty told Phil there was no romance but surprised her boyfriend with her sudden knowledge of French phrases. They split after Phil found photos of Aymee with Nasri on Facebook and his details on her mobile phone.Phil tried in vain to confront the soccer star on the internet.He said: “I sent Nasri an email asking whether he realised the girl he’d been seeing had a boyfriend but he never replied. “I can’t see what Aymee saw in him apart from the money. He’s nothing to look at. There’s no way back for me and Aymee now.” Aymee last night denied having a relationship with Nasri, who declined to comment.
:lol:

Phil, 19 – who plays for Doncaster Academy rugby union side in Yorkshire – said: “We’d still be together if she hadn’t met Nasri in Cuba. I’m absolutely furious with him and would consider punching his lights out if we met.lol at "considering" punching some1 after they shagged ur birdhe aint gonna do sh*t

It always makes me wonder why when someone gets cheated on there anger isn't soley aimed at their boyfriend/girlfriend Nasri's done nothing wrong this guys just hyping to get his face in the paper opourtunist scumbag who aint handling hs business in the bedroom so his misses is looking elsewherehis parents should be truely ashamed