Your worst job

Davicious X

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

workin on the bar at one bowlin alley in brumminimum wage : 4.45, on my feet the whole shift, bare inbreds who hated students tryin to give me orders an tell me what to doonly good thing about it was weekly, cash in hand paybut i tell u, slavin on a 6 hour shift, for al of 20 something pound, really makes u feel like a slave

Working for UPS evening part-time in there sorting depot for month. Sorting various boxes heavy and small to diff conveyor belts in the factory. Peak times boxes getting jammed on belts over spilling falling around you and some dweeb supervisors trying to get militant.major graft and major sweat and they failed to get my pay in the bank on time. quit after that incident BS

another bad job i had, which would have been worse if i did it for more than 2 dayswas sellin popcorn at disneyu on ice, that was hell, walkin up an down these stairs in the stadium with this massive stick, pop corn buckets hangin off itpopcorn cost 6 pound!!! an tasted like shetan everyone was jus there lookin at it :"ooo six pounnd, i ain payin that"had to wear some horrble uniform aswelljeeze

vauxhall city farmsnm
:lol:
tbh i dont know how i did longer than 3 weeksi was like 17 dem time and my bredrins never ever knew about it :lol:during october wen it was raining hard n dem tingshad to walk past some otter sized rats wen going homef*ck all that, plus the "office" i was working in was barecluttered & dusty as f*ck wit bare spiders n other little crittersoh i bet you didnt even know that place had a office dem times :lol:...

meh u lot dont know sh*t jobsi once worked for a f*ck*ng environmental clean up companycleaning the roads of the A3 from Hampshire to Kingstonused to walk for miles and miles along the side of a massive truck picking up sh*t people threw out there cars, aswell as left over sh*t from car accidents and the best of all DEAD ANIMALSmy legs used to f*ck*ng kill me and my lungs used to hurt from breathing in car fumes, plus i used to smoke cigs so i wus out of breathe after a milealso i was working with 4 other freshie nigerian niggas, who never wanted to stop for a break, cus the fat white cunts sitting in the trucks smoking cigs the whole time told em "well give u more money if u dont stop for a break"not only did my legs and feet kill me, covered in blistersi used to feel so dirty from picking up dead animals, and when ull u got is them litter pickers, and dead foxes are sqaushed and mushed up with there insides hanging out, u have to pick them up with ur hands, with thin gloves oni used to bath for a hour straight to get the smell and feeling of dead animal off myselfi forgot to mention it was mid january and was f*ck*ng FREEZING

Guest ChoccyLog
Working in the London hallmarking office. It was the good pay but a boring job. Had to sit and take butterflies off thousands of earrings and then once they were marked put them bk on. My fingers were SORE!
You musta seen some next levels of jewellery!I've only had 2 jobs and they were both retail. Never had any problems.

meh u lot dont know sh*t jobsi once worked for a f*ck*ng environmental clean up companycleaning the roads of the A3 from Hampshire to Kingstonused to walk for miles and miles along the side of a massive truck picking up sh*t people threw out there cars, aswell as left over sh*t from car accidents and the best of all DEAD ANIMALSmy legs used to f*ck*ng kill me and my lungs used to hurt from breathing in car fumes, plus i used to smoke cigs so i wus out of breathe after a milealso i was working with 4 other freshie nigerian niggas, who never wanted to stop for a break, cus the fat white cunts sitting in the trucks smoking cigs the whole time told em "well give u more money if u dont stop for a break"not only did my legs and feet kill me, covered in blistersi used to feel so dirty from picking up dead animals, and when ull u got is them litter pickers, and dead foxes are sqaushed and mushed up with there insides hanging out, u have to pick them up with ur hands, with thin gloves oni used to bath for a hour straight to get the smell and feeling of dead animal off myselfi forgot to mention it was mid january and was f*ck*ng FREEZING
props

Working in the London hallmarking office. It was the good pay but a boring job. Had to sit and take butterflies off thousands of earrings and then once they were marked put them bk on. My fingers were SORE!
You musta seen some next levels of jewellery!I've only had 2 jobs and they were both retail. Never had any problems.
Saw everything from them horrible sovereign rings to tiffanys. Some of that jewellery was absolutely beautiful!

props
saferip to all the dead foxes on the side of the A3