F.A.O. Jo Dark

ReZiW

Happy Birthdayfellow october babyOCTOBER BABY =PERFECT -Trustworthy and loyal. -Very passionate and dangerous. -Wild at times. -Knows how to have fun. -Sexy and mysterious. -Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. -Playful, but secretive. -Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. -Meets new people easily and very social in a group. -Fearless and independent. -Can hold their own -Stands out in a crowd. -Essentially very smart. -If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.

Thank you everybody! As this is an insignificant age, today has been completely average so far.@ Nino, I was looking foward to Streatham Mcdonald's but then I remembered the one I was thinking of is no longer there!@ Carlos, Happy Birthday too! I love having a birthday on the first of the month.@ Twirl, I love being an October baby but

Happy Birthdayfellow october babyOCTOBER BABY =PERFECT -Trustworthy and loyal. -Very passionate and dangerous. -Wild at times. -Knows how to have fun. -Sexy and mysterious. -Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. -Playful, but secretive. -Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. -Meets new people easily and very social in a group. -Fearless and independent. -Can hold their own -Stands out in a crowd. -Essentially very smart. -If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.
The only ones I can agree with! Maybe you have more luck filling the description!