Sign in to follow this  
Davicious X

MCM Expo

Movies Comics Media Expo at the Excel centre in London 25+26 octoberI went to the one earlier in the year and posted pics.Some people asked to know when it was on next so there it is and heres the link.http://www.londonexpo.com/Basically if your into movies, computer games, japanese anime/books and cosplay then this is for you

Probably, a few of them went last time but llow asking for autographs, they were charging folk £15 per signing.SMFH
:|oh dear

Cosplay is a massive thing at this event, my lil brother is tryin to pursuade me to take my hair out and go as Afro Samurai.He's fully been on ebay to look for the headband.Well its all in good fun right

went to live 95 13 years ago (sh*t making me feel old)testing playstation games and next electronics do they still happen

went to live 95 13 years ago (sh*t making me feel old)testing playstation games and next electronics do they still happen
sh*t I was there too, thanks for that.I was at the PS1 exclusive launch party. Took bare shot glasses that had the PS signs on em

sh*t I was there too, thanks for that.
f*ck i think i went to thatwas that wen the Mac Notebook / Palm Pad thingy jus dropped?

Guest Tibbius

if my brother is back in the country in time, i'll take himhe went to E3 in cali n then gassed to me for hours about it, so he should like this

sh*t I was there too, thanks for that.
f*ck i think i went to thatwas that wen the Mac Notebook / Palm Pad thingy jus dropped?
Cant even remember just remember the family day and my dads car being clamped when we got back to it.Dad didnt even pett to go in his boot and draw for toolery to get that boot off

been b4 its actually ber neeky:/not bad though the games are kinda sh*t but you can get some good manga. the sh*t they preview ain't that live either because you've probably seen it before in japanese. last time I went it was Naruto in english ber 'ohhhs' and 'ahhhs' i just left.Reach on the saturday early if possible on sunday your guaranteed to not get a goody bag