MCM Expo

Davicious X

Movies Comics Media Expo at the Excel centre in London 25+26 octoberI went to the one earlier in the year and posted pics.Some people asked to know when it was on next so there it is and heres the link.http://www.londonexpo.com/Basically if your into movies, computer games, japanese anime/books and cosplay then this is for you

went to live 95 13 years ago (sh*t making me feel old)testing playstation games and next electronics do they still happen
sh*t I was there too, thanks for that.
f*ck i think i went to thatwas that wen the Mac Notebook / Palm Pad thingy jus dropped?
Cant even remember just remember the family day and my dads car being clamped when we got back to it.Dad didnt even pett to go in his boot and draw for toolery to get that boot off

been b4 its actually ber neeky:/not bad though the games are kinda sh*t but you can get some good manga. the sh*t they preview ain't that live either because you've probably seen it before in japanese. last time I went it was Naruto in english ber 'ohhhs' and 'ahhhs' i just left.Reach on the saturday early if possible on sunday your guaranteed to not get a goody bag