Davicious X

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

working at some youth club which turned out very sick
I did mentoring which was very rewarding.
which i might have to go back to at some point next year...
I need to do some mentoring, Lots of knowledge to past on to the ute dem. How to make a half O into half a nine bar etc

being a kitchen porter at Upton Park stadium...washed plates for an hour................watched the game...........met the players...........wash plates again.........wonder around the stadium looking for chickssick thing was at the time they let anyone work there so all my boys were therewas like a rave £6.30 an hourwas like 7 years ago so that wage was sickahhh good times

The one I'm doing atm, being a dresser. I roll in, eat and drink. watch them film the show, spot 'celebs' and put clothes on people who are clearly capable of dressing themselves. I wish it was permanent and one that payed.all my best jobs have been the ones were I don't get paid.

being a kitchen porter at Upton Park stadium...washed plates for an hour................watched the game...........met the players...........wash plates again.........wonder around the stadium looking for chickssick thing was at the time they let anyone work there so all my boys were therewas like a rave £6.30 an hourwas like 7 years ago so that wage was sickahhh good times
My friend does this.*gets on the 330*

erry 13-16 yr old does dis in d hood

Guest ChoccyLog
Ella are you looking to go into fashion?
yup
Whenever I come across fashion students I always feel this deepset envydunno whyI cant even draw to save my lifeI'm trying yet failing to learn how to sewI would love to do styling / designing a range of casualsfashion is my first lovebut my family made me academicwhich is a joke because my dad is the most creative person I know

yup
Whenever I come across fashion students I always feel this deepset envydunno whyI cant even draw to save my lifeI'm trying yet failing to learn how to sewI would love to do styling / designing a range of casualsfashion is my first lovebut my family made me academicwhich is a joke because my dad is the most creative person I know
i used to be well into sewin, only this mornin i was lookin at my embroidery: teach urself and appliqué booksmade a few cushions an even one skirt at school, which i wore!my creativity got crushed under my academia, also no one would buy me a decent sewin machine, did my soft furnishins by hand

Guest ChoccyLog
yup
i used to be well into sewin, only this mornin i was lookin at my embroidery: teach urself and appliqué booksmade a few cushions an even one skirt at school, which i wore!my creativity got crushed under my academia, also no one would buy me a decent sewin machine, did my soft furnishins by hand
When i was younger I was obsessed with sewingI made a teddy bear from scratch :|my dad wouldn't let me touch his sewing machinesI can barely use oneinfact i make it an aim to be competent on the sewing machine by this time next year

Jobs a job.

Jobs a job.
hes just pissed he still aint reached puberty by the time I was there and missed out ROFL

I would say the licke work experience ting I did @ 1Xtra was the best I've done so far. (Ang tight Streets always)Whilst on the subject actuallyI've never in my entire life EVER worked retail yerbut I start tomorrowthey reckon I know the ins and outs of the retail worldcan someone with this kind of experience gimme a list of things you should know if anysafe