Sign in to follow this  
Sozes

Obama vs JFK

Guest Flava Dave
Have to go with Obama. Not cos he's black but cos his integrity levels seem really high
explain...

Have to go with Obama. Not cos he's black but cos his integrity levels seem really high
explain...
Was watching that hour and a half long political session the other day and not once did he have anything bad to say about Mr Oven Chips that wasnt the truth.

That don't make him a good president. Just makes him a nice man. I think you need to bit a bit more ruthless anyway or you'l get eaten alive then spat out. I would say JFK.

No comparisonLike comparing a rat to a lion
Who's who?
Obama the New World Order RatJFK The Lion Who Was Set To Roar Look who is backing Obama.Just a next puppet for the new World Order.

Who's who?
Obama the New World Order RatJFK The Lion Who Was Set To Roar Look who is backing Obama.Just a next puppet for the new World Order.
I agree. Kindof. I think people are gettin carried away with this black president thing tbh. I want to see a black president who is president based solely on how good he would be NOT because he's black or its just patronising. I think this whole Obama fiasco has proved that [tupac]we aint ready to see a black president[tupac]. Or we are...just not him. Then again I'm not backin the old guy to that either.

JFK simply because of his space programhe was on it
Was that space mission real though?
the moon mission?yeah it was
Seen not to get too hooked on conspiracy things but alot of "professionals" claim that footage was filmed in a studio.

Who's who?
I agree. Kindof. I think people are gettin carried away with this black president thing tbh. I want to see a black president who is president based solely on how good he would be NOT because he's black or its just patronising. I think this whole Obama fiasco has proved that [tupac]we aint ready to see a black president[tupac]. Or we are...just not him. Then again I'm not backin the old guy to that either.
Obama and McCain are both puppets.It dont matter who wins they both will carry out the agenda.Ron Paul is the guy who should lead the US but most are too blind to see that.