Obama vs JFK

Sozes

No comparisonLike comparing a rat to a lion
Who's who?
Obama the New World Order RatJFK The Lion Who Was Set To Roar Look who is backing Obama.Just a next puppet for the new World Order.
I agree. Kindof. I think people are gettin carried away with this black president thing tbh. I want to see a black president who is president based solely on how good he would be NOT because he's black or its just patronising. I think this whole Obama fiasco has proved that [tupac]we aint ready to see a black president[tupac]. Or we are...just not him. Then again I'm not backin the old guy to that either.

No comparisonLike comparing a rat to a lion
Who's who?
Obama the New World Order RatJFK The Lion Who Was Set To Roar Look who is backing Obama.Just a next puppet for the new World Order.
I agree. Kindof. I think people are gettin carried away with this black president thing tbh. I want to see a black president who is president based solely on how good he would be NOT because he's black or its just patronising. I think this whole Obama fiasco has proved that [tupac]we aint ready to see a black president[tupac]. Or we are...just not him. Then again I'm not backin the old guy to that either.
Obama and McCain are both puppets.It dont matter who wins they both will carry out the agenda.Ron Paul is the guy who should lead the US but most are too blind to see that.