Sign in to follow this  
Davicious X

Your dream job

Since Im a qualifed basketball coach Im gonna have to go with that. Was pretty much all I thougt about from 15 to 20.Would love to coaching in either Spain or Germany

Guest ChoccyLog

Plastic surgeon ftwActually I wouldn't mind Tamara Mellon's job.Jimmy Choo president seems right up my street

footballer, photographer, camera man, journalist or somethin to do with computersthe first i cried over not being due to me smashing my legs upwas a little roberto carlos...

workin for myself, dont matter what it isi will gladly work 20 hours of the day, with a massive smile on my face in the knowledge that i am doin it for myself

workin for myself, dont matter what it isi will gladly work 20 hours of the day, with a massive smile on my face in the knowledge that i am doin it for myself
c/sbein ur own boss>>>

for a hot second even i wanted to be a fbi agent and a doctorbut i put that down to without a trace and scrubs/ERproper read up on routes to being a doctor...

Guest ChoccyLog
for a hot second even i wanted to be a fbi agent and a doctorbut i put that down to without a trace and scrubs/ERproper read up on routes to being a doctor...
LOL do you know how much I wish my life was like scrubs?!I was really considering jackin it all in and becoming a physiotherapist, the course is free and I got offered a place.Then I started thinking about my future and how being a doctor would delay me having kids etc etc etcespecially seeing as I don't wanna be a GP or anythingBut its my life long dream so I'm just gonna do itAnything you wanna do in life you should do, I say.

Never wanted a dream job. My desire has always been to be my own boss (entrepreneur).

ever since we was little me and my mate wanted to work in the local video store. the guy there spends the whole day on his P.C playing games online, and makes u wait until a suitable point to pause it so he can serve you! dream job man.

ceo of a multinational companyi envy Jeroen van der Veeralso son of god, handed in my cv but didnt get a reply.when i was young i wanted to be an archaeologist

What Clive Davis does...
Used to but I hate HH/RnB so f*ck that.Now I dunno. Aslong as I'm having fun and get fantastic perks I'm on it.