So One Of My Guys Got A Girl Pregnant...

Guest Flava Dave

Guest Flava Dave

not the closest of close, aint spoken 2 him in over a year n wen hes about we'll jam etc, one of them kinda boysso im talkin to his girl now

BIG DADDY DAVE says (11:30):u excited bout it?Emma x says (11:31):ermm more scared than excited BIG DADDY DAVE says (11:31):u shud b excited itll b wonderfulEmma x says (11:32):i know but being so young and me not being fully developed im scared of her coming out of me lol, but i really cant wait till i see her though ive alwasy wondered wot our kids wud look like n its actually happeneing its weird
i think she's a year younger (or was it 2) than me, bt the guy is the year above mei dnt even wanna ask her her age, bt i kno its around 15-ish n he's touchin 20

She obviously thought having an older man would benifit her in some way. i did at her age. Did not work out. Now im settled with a man my own age, it works a lot better.Its a shame she's having a baby so young. I just hope he supports her in everyway possible, if he dont that pickney is going to run riot when she reach secondary school.

not fully developed???? In my mind that means still wearing a Training Bra, Started her period a few weeks ago, and aint even got grass on the wicket.
:D
lol, pretty much what I thought
Oh Dear.Babies Having Babies
+she'll be fineif shes developed enough to have sex...

not the closest of close, aint spoken 2 him in over a year n wen hes about we'll jam etc, one of them kinda boysso im talkin to his girl now
BIG DADDY DAVE says (11:30):u excited bout it?Emma x says (11:31):ermm more scared than excited BIG DADDY DAVE says (11:31):u shud b excited itll b wonderfulEmma x says (11:32):i know but being so young and me not being fully developed im scared of her coming out of me lol, but i really cant wait till i see her though ive alwasy wondered wot our kids wud look like n its actually happeneing its weird
i think she's a year younger (or was it 2) than me, bt the guy is the year above mei dnt even wanna ask her her age, bt i kno its around 15-ish n he's touchin 20
Them nex bars that just send a chill down your spine there.'Me not being fully developed' you know.Get the f*ck outta ere, what the f*ck!?!Bet her mum is fine with it aswell, bait. :D