Sign in to follow this  
Ego

wake up, wake up, wake up...

Get back on the uni work hardGet back on the gym thing properlyTry to find a jobApply for graduate schemesJust generally get my life in order.

Guest Flava Dave

order more pillsswear they sent me sugar pills these shits r bare weak

Guest ChoccyLog
Can't you function without them?Umm I cant believe its October!Just wanna keep it moving and get my head in the right placefind a better jobetcThis month is all about meI'm gonna prioritise my self and only my self for the first time in agesSmaddy hows uni?

Guest ChoccyLog
Learning how to read music
Buy some basic theory books, its actually quite simple

Can't you function without them?Umm I cant believe its October!Just wanna keep it moving and get my head in the right placefind a better jobetcThis month is all about meI'm gonna prioritise my self and only my self for the first time in agesSmaddy hows uni?
its goin alriiite, theres quite a lot of work, the modules are harrd an couple of them are actually modules that i struggled with in the first yr which is a bit sadpeople on my course are cool too, so jus bin helpin eachother an thatits jarrin travellin a hour into uni, then doin 2 hours, then travellin a hour backbut generally uni is coolthanx for askin LOGswear ur at a new uni too? ows that?

Well go back to uni Start my dissertationCarry on with my training for my new volunteer workGetting stuck into my new jobGet paid and sort out my finances!

Guest ChoccyLog
its goin alriiite, theres quite a lot of work, the modules are harrd an couple of them are actually modules that i struggled with in the first yr which is a bit sadpeople on my course are cool too, so jus bin helpin eachother an thatits jarrin travellin a hour into uni, then doin 2 hours, then travellin a hour backbut generally uni is coolthanx for askin LOGswear ur at a new uni too? ows that?
aint even really started yetI just worry that I'm gonna be a social retard cause everyone will already be cliquey and stufftough luck aye? lolgood to know its going well for you though, how long is the course?Finances is a big thing I'm gonna be sorting out as wellwanna make my money work for me, allow working for money!

aint even really started yetI just worry that I'm gonna be a social retard cause everyone will already be cliquey and stufftough luck aye? lolgood to know its going well for you though, how long is the course?Finances is a big thing I'm gonna be sorting out as wellwanna make my money work for me, allow working for money!
yh people will be cliquey an such, but theres bound to be a couple safe people therecourse is only a yr, so jus av to bang it out

gonna go hard on the job search this month, very hardi will have a job by the end of the month.

start new job by end of the monthmake a proper Decsion on which girl i really want to much eastenders living at the momentbuy some new nike airsget a new new eraget my music equipment and old school garage vinyls back