wake up, wake up, wake up...

Ego

Guest ChoccyLog
order more pillsswear they sent me sugar pills these shits r bare weak
Can't you function without them?Umm I cant believe its October!Just wanna keep it moving and get my head in the right placefind a better jobetcThis month is all about meI'm gonna prioritise my self and only my self for the first time in agesSmaddy hows uni?

Can't you function without them?Umm I cant believe its October!Just wanna keep it moving and get my head in the right placefind a better jobetcThis month is all about meI'm gonna prioritise my self and only my self for the first time in agesSmaddy hows uni?
its goin alriiite, theres quite a lot of work, the modules are harrd an couple of them are actually modules that i struggled with in the first yr which is a bit sadpeople on my course are cool too, so jus bin helpin eachother an thatits jarrin travellin a hour into uni, then doin 2 hours, then travellin a hour backbut generally uni is coolthanx for askin LOGswear ur at a new uni too? ows that?

Guest ChoccyLog
its goin alriiite, theres quite a lot of work, the modules are harrd an couple of them are actually modules that i struggled with in the first yr which is a bit sadpeople on my course are cool too, so jus bin helpin eachother an thatits jarrin travellin a hour into uni, then doin 2 hours, then travellin a hour backbut generally uni is coolthanx for askin LOGswear ur at a new uni too? ows that?
aint even really started yetI just worry that I'm gonna be a social retard cause everyone will already be cliquey and stufftough luck aye? lolgood to know its going well for you though, how long is the course?Finances is a big thing I'm gonna be sorting out as wellwanna make my money work for me, allow working for money!

aint even really started yetI just worry that I'm gonna be a social retard cause everyone will already be cliquey and stufftough luck aye? lolgood to know its going well for you though, how long is the course?Finances is a big thing I'm gonna be sorting out as wellwanna make my money work for me, allow working for money!
yh people will be cliquey an such, but theres bound to be a couple safe people therecourse is only a yr, so jus av to bang it out