wake up, wake up, wake up...

Ego

TITAAAAAAAAN!I'm going to Warwick for the next two weeks! Hook me up. Where am I going and when? I wanna know NOOOW!
If you head to Coventry City Centre (I think the bus 12 goes from the uni) there are a good couple clubs there. If you are reaching tomorrow, come to How We Livin meets So So Sexy. 10pm till 4am. Uni rave at one club called Ignite. It will be jam packed. Have no idea how much it is on the door, might be £15.Also, on the 9th/10th there is Rep Your Country in Club Demand. I might hit with some of my uni people with a big Ghana flag on my back still. Wear it like a cape. The last one was live from what I was told and apparently they serve food there as well but it's like £7 a portion (typical Jamaicans) but meant to be a big portion.As for Warwick, I've only been to the uni SU, so I have no real idea about the area. City centre there is also Club Release which on Friday and Saturday is Hip Hop, RNB, Bashment, Soca, etc.Other than that there isn't much to Cov or Warwick.

TITAAAAAAAAN!I'm going to Warwick for the next two weeks! Hook me up. Where am I going and when? I wanna know NOOOW!
If you head to Coventry City Centre (I think the bus 12 goes from the uni) there are a good couple clubs there. If you are reaching tomorrow, come to How We Livin meets So So Sexy. 10pm till 4am. Uni rave at one club called Ignite. It will be jam packed. Have no idea how much it is on the door, might be £15.Also, on the 9th/10th there is Rep Your Country in Club Demand. I might hit with some of my uni people with a big Ghana flag on my back still. Wear it like a cape. The last one was live from what I was told and apparently they serve food there as well but it's like £7 a portion (typical Jamaicans) but meant to be a big portion.As for Warwick, I've only been to the uni SU, so I have no real idea about the area. City centre there is also Club Release which on Friday and Saturday is Hip Hop, RNB, Bashment, Soca, etc.Other than that there isn't much to Cov or Warwick.
I'm landing on sunday night (late) and staying till friday, then comin back the sunday after and staying till friday again so weekends are out. Rep Your Country sounds good but I'll be up there with trainees from my work... Don't think they could handle it. You lot don't have any regular student nights? I'm not looking for an all black affair, I want a mixture so they can all feel at home but I can duck out to get good music.

I'm landing on sunday night (late) and staying till friday, then comin back the sunday after and staying till friday again so weekends are out. Rep Your Country sounds good but I'll be up there with trainees from my work... Don't think they could handle it. You lot don't have any regular student nights? I'm not looking for an all black affair, I want a mixture so they can all feel at home but I can duck out to get good music.
Hmmmm.Ignite on a Thursday plays "urban" and you'll get a mixture of people, white, black, asian. Students nights I don't really know much ab out because they were sh*t more times than not. At Cov uni SU (you need to have an NUS card to get in) on Mondays the bar area plays urban and there's a mixed crowd. Warwick uni SU on a Friday has a decent night from what I remember. Their Student Union is live. Comes like a mini Trocadero. Cafe, dancefloor, arcade machines, bar. In fact, I'll try and find out and let you know as soon as possible what day it is. But I do think it is a friday.