Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Back to gym

for the 1st time since julyjus duno were to startive lost alot of massbut the physique is still therejus looking to get cut tbhlight weights and cardio?

i agree wit kirk lazrarusi prefer to bulk especially its coming to winter, then start cutting on marchheavy weights, 5-8 reps is youbench, chin ups, squats, pullups, barbell rows, deadlifts

I just started again today too. Looking to go superhard and bulk up coz with the season starting I'll be doing enough cardio to lose all the fat I wanna lose anyway.Check me around December... Should be looking sick.

cardio= :D i do 30 mins everyday but who else finds that u just feel 2 jump off the machine after 10 mins?
big c/sget f*ck*ng bored of sitting on that thing sometimes.

winter bulk starting tomorrow with chest, shoulders n tricepsflat bb 3x5incline db 4x8military press 3x8skullcrushers 3x10bruup
Thats standard to me TBH

winter bulk starting tomorrow with chest, shoulders n tricepsflat bb 3x5incline db 4x8military press 3x8skullcrushers 3x10bruup
Thats standard to me TBH
what do u mean standardi work chest twice a week i gotta keep the volume down broski

Thats standard to me TBH
what do u mean standardi work chest twice a week i gotta keep the volume down broski
Oh ok, thought u was saying ur new routine will be just thatClean bulk ?

Thats standard to me TBH
Oh ok, thought u was saying ur new routine will be just thatClean bulk ?
yh keeping it clean as possiblewas tempted to cut but its winter so i might carry on bulking

Anyone else finding that their Gym has got more empty over the past couple weeks??Lol, the "summer crowd" have finally buggered off, at last!Now its plain sailing from now till 1/1/2009 when the n00bs come out again

i've taken a break from gym for about 2 monthswent back the other dayWAS BARE DIZZY AND COULDN'T LIFT SHITadvice: don't completely stop, slowly slow down... and then pick it back up later when your on it again.

i need to get back training. not been since july, and lost alot of weight (this for me is a problem)when i get paid, im gonna get some whey and hit the uni gym

working miles away at the moment, i get in late so gonna go to the gym at about 7.30 tonight (to avoid the rush). Gonna be knackered.

ive still got a lot of my strength as my job can be pretty physical, but im just so thin atm.do i just need to bash out the good calories, and as much protein in my diet as poss. if im trying to bulk up are lots of carbs good?

Went to my new gym (a fitness first) at half 5 today and it was beautifully empty. Usually I go at half 8 and it's rammed. Weird. Worked the other way at uni. Gonna have to start going at half 5 every time now.Also, backed a pack of nuts about half an hour before and they gave me sick energy. That's in.

I'm slacking right now. Didn't go yesterday when I know I should have, now today my wrist is hurting and tomorrow I'm not going to have time to go. I will have missed 2 sessions by thursday. f*cked.

Haven't been able to straighten my arms for 2 days thanks to my first bicep workout. f*cked.
This is me ATMWent Sunday and done my first back work out, didn't even take it seriously tbhf*cked up my biceps so bad I can't straighten my arms, it's hell.Haven't been since cause it's that bad.Now I gotta go tomorrow and Friday, Lost organisation.

ive still got a lot of my strength as my job can be pretty physical, but im just so thin atm.do i just need to bash out the good calories, and as much protein in my diet as poss. if im trying to bulk up are lots of carbs good?
carbs give u energy, if u consume more energy than u need the excess gets stored as fat.