Back to gym

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

winter bulk starting tomorrow with chest, shoulders n tricepsflat bb 3x5incline db 4x8military press 3x8skullcrushers 3x10bruup
Thats standard to me TBH
what do u mean standardi work chest twice a week i gotta keep the volume down broski
Oh ok, thought u was saying ur new routine will be just thatClean bulk ?

winter bulk starting tomorrow with chest, shoulders n tricepsflat bb 3x5incline db 4x8military press 3x8skullcrushers 3x10bruup
Thats standard to me TBH
what do u mean standardi work chest twice a week i gotta keep the volume down broski
Oh ok, thought u was saying ur new routine will be just thatClean bulk ?
yh keeping it clean as possiblewas tempted to cut but its winter so i might carry on bulking

• 2 weeks later...
Haven't been able to straighten my arms for 2 days thanks to my first bicep workout. f*cked.
This is me ATMWent Sunday and done my first back work out, didn't even take it seriously tbhf*cked up my biceps so bad I can't straighten my arms, it's hell.Haven't been since cause it's that bad.Now I gotta go tomorrow and Friday, Lost organisation.

ive still got a lot of my strength as my job can be pretty physical, but im just so thin atm.do i just need to bash out the good calories, and as much protein in my diet as poss. if im trying to bulk up are lots of carbs good?
carbs give u energy, if u consume more energy than u need the excess gets stored as fat.