Chasing a dream or getting on with life

The Somalian

Which one is you?  

1. 1. Are the type of person to chase a dream or get on with life?

• Chase my dream
    • Get on with life

:!: What type of mo fo are you?Do you think its good to chase a dream become singer, baller, mc, internet mod etcand put 100% in or do you think there is a time to stop chasing the dream and get along with life?I know some people try to mix the two but more time you have to concentrate on one more than the other so its hard to belive they can be balancedSPONSERED BY MAD VYBEZ INSTANT CLASSIC THREADS QUATRO

Guest ChoccyLog

LOL @ internet modUmm. Theres a stubborn part of me that says you should always chase your dreams, but some dreams are unrealistic.Depends what your dream is.I'm chasing mine.Are you?

LOL @ internet modUmm. Theres a stubborn part of me that says you should always chase your dreams, but some dreams are unrealistic.Depends what your dream is.I'm chasing mine.
and I've kinda proved to myself that it wasnt as unrealistic as people thoughtWhats with all these introspective topics lately? S.A.D. is kicking in?

Its good to have dreams, but depends what they are.All these sub-par 'mc's' who have been on the grind for years and got nowhere at all, need to get on with life.alot of em on here tbh, let it go brah, its never gonna happendisclaimer: if you think im referring to you, i probably am