Sign in to follow this  
Lenny

FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

f*ck diswheres my fifaima go mad if it dnt cumima punch up the 1st school yute that goes past my yard at lunch :D
gberthj544k

argh...wers da rest of u lots copies..need 2 bring u manz in the team and then pass over the business

Mine ain't come yet 'cause of that f*ck*ng asain postman, does not give a sh*t about his job. Swear down ima kill him one day.

f*ck diswheres my fifaima go mad if it dnt cumima punch up the 1st school yute that goes past my yard at lunch :D
skeeeeeeeeeeeenthem ones yeahSMH!!

bare english heads on dis game now bwoiasked 1 guy wer he got his copy frm he said he works in GAME

ooooooooooooh now i get itwhen its afternoon the games brightwen its nite time the games are in evening

was playing a 1vs1 gamewill take some getting used to but i love this gamewhat u doing?

ooooooooooooh now i get itwhen its afternoon the games brightwen its nite time the games are in evening
genius

im pissed man its count down time againi should of parked closer to work didnt even want to bump the dlr today

lolOne good pulled up to my yard, dropped "you kl" gave me fifa and hoped in the whip and left.SMH____>>>>My endz delivery guys

BOYYY the way my rage levels are touchin on new grounds rite now feel to walk in blockbuster and drop 1 of these punches on the guy with glasses as i walk out after asking r u selling it today and hearing no.

Update already, guessing servers are bless?E.D IS BACK BABY