FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

My PC hasn't been recognizing the device etc, so I rang up Hauppage.Hauppage are saying my device is faulty so I have to get it exchanged for a new one.But because I didn't buy it from a shop they can't do that for me, I have to ask the seller from ebay to do it or refund me..Can see this being problematic, not even sure how to approach it but I'm not getting bumped.The only thing I need to do is try it with a different USBextension lead incase I f*cked up the one I am using.I've already tried connectng the device to my laptop instead of my PC but still the same issue.

I think it is faulty, cos this is the same problem i had a few months ago.One day it randomly stopped working, and basically i kept gettin that same error message.I tried using another cable and i tried it on another pc and laptop but no luckI had to send it off. Took like two months to get it back due to some longness (DHL).

I'll have to take it to somebody's house to use a next PC but I've tried my lappy which is what the guy on the phone asked me to do.He thinks it is faulty.SMFH @ 2months, no way am I waiting that long.Boy, this guy on ebay better message me back being as co-operate as possible.EDIT- He just replied.

hi, this is absolutly stupid of haupage, if its faulty then they should replace it whoever owns it. no problem though post it to me and ill sort it out and get the replacement to you as soon as it comes. can you email me details of the fault and any details haupage have sent you about it.
Going to give it to somebody who can get it sent through their work place for free.