FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

@ md_dan, I did the same thing as you after we stopped playing the other day.I went to leave the party then clocked I wasn't even in one.I was hoping to play you again yesterday but I got in like half an hour ago.f*ck an Emile Heskey, CPU bodied me with a solo goal abusing his strength too.

i am gettin absolutly schoolled in this game lately, i dunno wht the fuk has happened to me, i dont need this sh*t so close to 10 dropping.piece of sh*t wont even connect to trim aswell, aaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhh my life is emosh right about now (not cos of trim non-conectivity, im not THAT moist)

Too many tight games with md_dan, and most of the time it is the smallest things that make all the difference.Like:- the ref blocking passes, then the other person scores on the break in the last minutes of extra time.- 'Clubs' like rebounds off your own player putting the striker clean through- dumb goalkeepingIn too many of the games tonight I wasn't feeling comfortable and confident, the time before I was confident but not comfortable.In the last month or two I have been quite pleased with the way I have played against you, offensively and defensively.But tonight I had to change tactics and sh*t, SMH it's always one tactics or 2 for you and a different one for everybody else.The killer is I don't even think you mess with the tactics and sh*t :lol:You just play your game..Roles reversed Fifa 10 FTWAnyway, good games, I wanted to play again that's why i celebrated with the ones you don't like.Didn't work though :lmao:Are you going to be about saturday after football?My Cousin will be at my house but more games would be good.

@ sho... I should be on at some point after the football, although...Using FIFA as stress relief, just to get vex at all the bullshit that happens during matches us not the one. Feel so unlucky sometimes it's like the ball always ends up at ur strikers feet after a deflection / rebound. Lol @ the celebration, and 'dan means business' lol...saw u ready up when I pressesrematch by accident but I needed some slp b4 wrk @ 9 2day. They wer gd games yesterday still, enjoying England at the moment. Nah I haven't got a clue about tactics lol, just set it to a default Ive been using since when I was arsenal.Ye it felt like ur lvls had improved and mine had dropped(see finishing) in recent weeks. now that I have a team that can compete I'm looking to make it alot more difficult again, I'm improving with them each time we play I think- heskey, lampard, Rooney scoring bangers, gabby with them giovinco runs.

Yeah I was in that joker mood still.Trust, I saw the difference in your shooting with Heskey.Also saw other players popping up more than before.I realised Aggy would be the eventual 'Giovinco' *sigh*, I'm thinking of putting a more defensive left back there still.Woodgate is stiff too, I miss exposing Terry, used to play all my through balls on his side.

i am gettin absolutly schoolled in this game lately, i dunno wht the fuk has happened to me, i dont need this sh*t so close to 10 dropping.piece of sh*t wont even connect to trim aswell, aaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhh my life is emosh right about now (not cos of trim non-conectivity, im not THAT moist)
this is y i hanged up my 09 e boots time ago clear my head or my poor form fresh start when 10 drops

i am gettin absolutly schoolled in this game lately, i dunno wht the fuk has happened to me, i dont need this sh*t so close to 10 dropping.piece of sh*t wont even connect to trim aswell, aaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhh
lol im the opposite atm, been playing well after a long break from the game. that was long trying to start a game and just getting no movement then the cannot connect bullshit.edit: beg they give torres some decent strength in fifa 10 f*ckkk, amount of chances that go to waste because he gets brushed aside by a defender that isnt particularly strong

sorry have u tried playin against the c*nt?!!he holds off more then teh average tbh maaaaaaate!!n dont bring up RVP :rolls bludclaaaart eyes:P.S. Speaking to one of the workers @ GamerBase n he was sayin that when fifa10 drops they mite be lookin to hold some competitions as 09 seems to be quite a hit with the punters. Although tbh he didnt really look like THE guy who makes decisions in the place, but i guess its a start....

Yeah I was in that joker mood still.Trust, I saw the difference in your shooting with Heskey.Also saw other players popping up more than before.I realised Aggy would be the eventual 'Giovinco' *sigh*, I'm thinking of putting a more defensive left back there still.Woodgate is stiff too, I miss exposing Terry, used to play all my through balls on his side.
1 game I f*cked up bare chances though, was creasing to myself.Yeh I had enough of Terry against Iaq's pace.Aggy's goal was sick as well I can't even remember it just that he came in off the right then weaving through a few players and finishing it far post.Mybad about Saturday, I'm about now tbh...

sorry have u tried playin against the c*nt?!!he holds off more then teh average tbh maaaaaaate!!n dont bring up RVP :rolls bludclaaaart eyes:P.S. Speaking to one of the workers @ GamerBase n he was sayin that when fifa10 drops they mite be lookin to hold some competitions as 09 seems to be quite a hit with the punters. Although tbh he didnt really look like THE guy who makes decisions in the place, but i guess its a start....
yhh i have played against him quite a few times from people using liverpool or spain against me and even dream teams with him and zlatan up top. im nt gnna lie and say he's easy to defend against but pretty average defenders can hold him off e.g. arbeloa holds him off like he's any reserve team striker. lol @ RVP having anything to do with this, f*ck him with his overrated self, i'd like to know who does the ratings some of them are nuts, how u have a better defence rating than us from last season i still do not know, and dont get me started on william f*ck*ng gallas.

1 game I f*cked up bare chances though, was creasing to myself.Yeh I had enough of Terry against Iaq's pace.Aggy's goal was sick as well I can't even remember it just that he came in off the right then weaving through a few players and finishing it far post.Mybad about Saturday, I'm about now tbh...
Yeah that goal was jokes cause I was thinkig CPU pressure will deal with it if you try to weave through but I was awaiting a pass.I was watching football yesterday, ironically Roma v Fiorentina to see what Gamberini is REALLY saying..Also saw highlights of Juventus v Livorno, IAQUINTA was beasting.I'm about today though.Got a squad for Brazil sorted and I managed to get aone for Argentina but TBH they are too short and weak to be a threat to England consistently.They are Spain but with slightly less Explosive strikers.I think I can use them v most people but not against somebody that would exploit the lack of strength and height..I might try playing with France but using a more standard formation, whenever I use them I go OTT with some attacking line up to fit the stars in.Maybe if I balance it out they will feel more complete.

md_dan, are you on more games tonight?I'm pissed though because my squad f*cked up for Italy too. Had to delete it and create a new one.I've used it as an excuse to try Brazil properly though but there are 2 places in the eam that I'm not sure about..Amauri's gone back to his homeland though :D

my bad earlier nem, came back in the room changed game then pushed the guide button and see an invite for fifa. lol @ 6 of my last 10 games ending with them quitting and 1 of the 4 that stayed won. beating ranked ppl >>>>>____ they dont even wanna stay to see the motm at the end lol