Doctors Baffled as Girl Spontaneously Bleeds for several days Without Being Cut

General Mac

"Doctors Baffled as Girl Spontaneously Bleeds for several days Without Being CutA girl who bleeds spontaneously has baffled Indian doctors who are at a loss to explain her condition.Twinkle Dwivedi, 13, bleeds spontaneously from any part of her body, but mainly from her feet and eyes.While the bleeding usually occurs on a daily basis there are sometimes periods of several days with no bleeding.The bleeding began in the mouth and progressed to the nose, within the hairline and most recently the eyes.But bleeding has occurred from most areas of the body - even the soles of the feet. There does not seem to be any obvious trigger for the bleeding episodes. The family has no previous history of blood disorders.The symptoms began when she was 12. Twinkle who has 3 sisters, lives with her family in the Alambagh area of Lucknow city, Uttar Pradesh, India.'I am desperate to help my daughter,' said her mum Nandani Diwedi, 42."at1222810916771.jpgat1222810945912.jpgok...seriously now...do you man notice that all of this weird medical sh*t is always happening in India? I swear them people are either testing sh*t on their people or there's so much incest that the human body is starting to backlash....

Guest WAVESURFER
Wheres Greg when you need him, me thinks its all the close genetic pool, all that marrying cousins is taking its toll on their genetics, every generation will now have adverse effects, lil girl bleeding out of every paw in her body....f*cked up
Allow it.

Guest Flava Dave
shes indian hinduthey dnt dothatswear down u man r so ignorant of other cultures
LMAO*afgoon picks up fone*"Hello.. is that Kettle...""yea...""YOUR BLACK"*silence....*