Ronaldo (R9) or Ronaldinho

King Poetic

Who would you have?  

1. 1. Who would you have in your team at their peaks?

• Ronaldo
    • Ronaldinho

dinho, guy was unplayable at his peak and got to such a sickening level before he flopped. was comin out with stuff u could only imagine on the field, nver seen someone pull that kinda sh*t and some of it was so simple but no-one else would try it. i expect majority vote to go r9's way tho. R9 was a killer, man destroyed defences but ronaldinho came with sh*t i've never seen before. dinho gets my vote for what he did at his peak.

dinho, guy was unplayable at his peak and got to such a sickening level before he flopped. was comin out with stuff u could only imagine on the field, nver seen someone pull that kinda sh*t and some of it was so simple but no-one else would try it. i expect majority vote to go ronaldos way tho. he was sick last season and some would say he hasnt hit peak so some ppl mite not vote atall. dinho gets my vote tho.
The REAL Ronaldo.

dinho, guy was unplayable at his peak and got to such a sickening level before he flopped. was comin out with stuff u could only imagine on the field, nver seen someone pull that kinda sh*t and some of it was so simple but no-one else would try it. i expect majority vote to go ronaldos way tho. he was sick last season and some would say he hasnt hit peak so some ppl mite not vote atall. dinho gets my vote tho.
The REAL Ronaldo.
yeah i edited it already

Guest Cipher

RonaldoI cry nightly for his loss, when man was fit he was hands down one of the most amazing strikers ever, had absolutely everything, EVERTHING.People say 'dinho was unplayable at his peak - but he peaked comparably later Ronaldo was at his ABSOLUTE peak imo at Barca, around '97? Man got something like 47 goals, in 49 appearances, horrendously sick.Even almost 6 years later when he went to real...still disgusting, first full season won La liga...and this was after almost 4 years of recurrent injury & operationsConsidering Ronaldinho is still only 28, for most people on here, he is THEIR generations wizard if you get me, when Ronaldo was at his best most man here were still in primary and most only know him from real + brazilThats not to take anything away from Ronaldinho though, guy was amazing and can still regain his former glory, but, R9 in his peak was just....awsome really, the way man ate up ground when he sprinted, boy..Anyway, this has always been one of my favourite football images, and sums him up quite nicely..ronaldo.jpg

It speaks volumes that Gandalf is the only one who isn't saying Ronaldo.
Come on now....Ronaldo is the best of our generation.
I agree with Ronaldo being the best striker of our generation I really do but Ive always preferred more creative players like Ronaldinho or Zidane.Ronaldo scored goals easy but Ronaldinho for me made it easy for others to score. Certain Ronaldinho passes >>>>>>>

If this was a question about the players total careers then there is obviously no comparison. Ronaldo wins easyAnd since they hardly play the same position its even worse.What would you prefer a striker or an attacking midfielder/winger?!?I take Ronaldinho and a sh*t striker over Ronaldo and a sh*t midfielder.Leave me be!

coz anyone who says dinho is either 15 or clueless