DC++ VIP2 Hub.

Necksta

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ang tite the oldskool nu-grime gang.
that hub was the 1.
ang tite man like raj101 on a banning spee.u dnt mind if i use dc stealth do u :mellow:
lol Raj101.... wheres Macz he shud be here haha...lol @ dc stealth.. man had like a 180gb fake share going on with that.
dont tell me macz was raj101
Nah Raj was the Admin

ang tite the oldskool nu-grime gang.
that hub was the 1.
ang tite man like raj101 on a banning spee.u dnt mind if i use dc stealth do u :mellow:
lol Raj101.... wheres Macz he shud be here haha...lol @ dc stealth.. man had like a 180gb fake share going on with that.
dont tell me macz was raj101
lol f*ck offffi was jerry springer ttkkgood times

download dc++install it / open itgo to fav hubs (gold star)click "new" in toolbar (middle of screen)

Name - ViP2Address - vip2.no-ip.orgDescrip - Blank---------------------Nick - Ur namePassword - BlankDescrip - Blank
click "ok"File > Settings > Connection settings = Direct connection (might have to port forward for this connection)If that doesnt work select "Firewall (Passive)"Sharing > Add folder (shares whatever you specify)

download dc++install it / open itgo to fav hubs (gold star)click "new" in toolbar (middle of screen)
Name - ViP2Address - vip2.no-ip.orgDescrip - Blank---------------------Nick - Ur namePassword - BlankDescrip - Blank
click "ok"File > Settings > Connection settings = Direct connection (might have to port forward for this connection)If that doesnt work select "Firewall (Passive)"Sharing > Add folder (shares whatever you specify)
still the same ere :S

What problem are you having?
is dis up rite now? all im getting is[12:58] *** Connecting to vip2.no-ip.org...[12:59] *** A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.