State your speed, ISP, and price

zeezee

dunno how much my pops pays for itbut im on bethere.co.uk24 megconnect at 22meg coz exhange is 2 mins away :D
Is there fair usage? and whats the customer service like, was think about switchin over.
I got be aswell. £17.99,There probably is fair usuage policy like every broadband ppldem nowadays but they dont cap your speeds ... well Ive never been capped anyway. Customer service is good, theres a forum where they help u with your problems. Its not as big as other providers so the customer service is great at the moment. £17.99I get about 18mb but I have no qualms cos downloading at 1.7/8mbps is sick. downloaded batman begins in like 13 minutes.f*ck orange with their 30kbps still...

20MbPart of the sickest package known to manV+ Box, Sky sports, Movies, Multiroom, Free landline calls any time, obviously the broadband£42.50 a month
I'm on the same deal with 2 v+ boxes...but paying considerably more (thank god its a house share)....how did you get the package so cheap? long-term customer?