Sign in to follow this  
General Mac

My Fucking Best Friend

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">My guy was tryna finish his nut off while hubby there ahahahaha. Who would you kill on Site depending on the level of your Anger?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">My guy was tryna finish his nut off while hubby there ahahahaha. Who would you kill on Site depending on the level of your Anger?
LMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOFRHDERANHEeteahamrtadfmfmmfgmmfm,,fghs,fghFHMFRMFRU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,made my day thank u!

Guest Flava Dave

the end was jus 2 geniusbetter twist than M Night Shankaman's films tbh

LMFAOOOOLegendary.He done some goku instant translocation maneuver at the end.
:lol::lol::lol: I thought it was serious all the way til he asked him to turn around :lol: [D'Angelo]sh*t, Damn, muthaf*cka!

:lol::lol::lol: I thought it was serious all the way til he asked him to turn around :lol: [D'Angelo]sh*t, Damn, muthaf*cka!
ur pretty dumb then
Didnt expect someon to bite so fast. Actually I didnt expect anyone to bite at all I made it sooooo obvious.Do try to keep up with the sarcasm

AS0GH0H4Y5J5MU6MU664M6MU6MM6446M35ERNO f*ckIN WAYY......BTNY7JEN5N just TOOOO much :lmao: the amount of times man try 2 finish his job

ur pretty dumb then
Didnt expect someon to bite so fast. Actually I didnt expect anyone to bite at all I made it sooooo obvious.Do try to keep up with the sarcasm
humour isnt ur path.
LOL

ps i dont think its that funny. some of u man are goin over the top.
for reali read the first three replies and thought it must be some real