LMAO AT FAMILY DAYS

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

MY SISTA AND AUNTY HAD SOME RUK UP TODAYWAS OVER FUNNYI WAS JUS STIRRIN UP SO BADLYMY UNCLE SLAPD ME AND TOLD ME TO SHUT TEH FUK UPI JUS SAT DER LIKE :oMUMSIE CAME AND LAYED THE LAW DOWNERRY1 JUS SAT THERE IN SILENCE WAS BARE AWKWARDSO I MADE UP AN EXCUSE DAT MY NIECE NEEDS HER NAPPY CHANGINGLEFT HER IN THE NAPPY CHANGER TING AND DUKD HOME :)FAMILY BUST UPS>>>

nah my old man must of stayed at my bredrins house after going raving man called me up switching around midday on a saturday because i was to be with him at 10 am to help himman come down old street to come pick me upchatting sh*t because he come from chingford to come pick me up when i was doing him a favorthen man asked me some questions what were pissing me off likehow much did i drink?do i remeber what i done the night b4?then man asked me if I shared a bed with my bredrinI got pissed man trying to call me a batty man so we were driving through chingford I told him to stop the car or I will do him somethingthen man is going on like he never said nothing nah never try call me batty I was vex for the rest of that weekendsince then I dont really check for him