Sign in to follow this  
King Poetic

Check out what Joe Budden is working with...

Swear Budden has f*cked some PENG things over the last 5 years some of the chicks he has been linkingWOOOY some random models with no names but boyStill some emo rapper with zero talent though

Guest Cipher
Swear Budden has f*cked some PENG things over the last 5 years some of the chicks he has been linkingWOOOY some random models with no names but boyStill some emo rapper with zero talent though
your hate for his 'switch' blinds you

ztop trying to force feed me this guylistened to all his materialstill dont rate himrate Jay-z now though but thats a different story

Guest Cipher
ztop trying to force feed me this guylistened to all his materialstill dont rate himrate Jay-z now though but thats a different story
lmao mayn..I will save the argument for anotherrr thread

saw the video of her on world star hip hop this morningmade me pissed that the mediocore white girl i linked this afternoon didnt have a suitable back off