Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

Snuff

Anyone tried it...?I'm not a drug taker or anything like that, don't really drink that much, don't smoke not a cigarette or a zoot, but my cousin kept going on about this snuff so he got me curious. Gets it from his boy when he goes 2 Sweden.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SnuffHow do i post a picture of it that i have saved on my pc, but it hasn't come frm the internet

The one i tried was moist, you put it on your gum. Its did do a madness to my head for about 10mins still.

snuff is legal. its sh*t tbh. just gives me a burning nose, clears my blocked nose still. used to be the craze back in school everyone sniffing it in class lol

snuff is legal. its sh*t tbh. just gives me a burning nose, clears my blocked nose still. used to be the craze back in school everyone sniffing it in class lol
LOL in class u kno.would be jokes infront of an ignorant teacher who didnt av a clue wot it was. just get EVERYONE to exagerate and pretend to be doing it, pullin out lines and sh*t during the class and nuffin but constant sniffin every 5 seconds lol.the look on the teachers face thinkin ur doin sum polluted coke would be too much.

lol everyone used to rack up lines like it was coke to on their books with a card and sh*t lol. I remember my mate was doing it and the teacher clocked and started to come over and he dropped the snuff box on the floor and snuff everywhere lol, ahh the good days :(