VIP2 FEMALE SINGER

ReZiW

zShare can suck balls atm.
Wa gwan Heroin, long time no quote is this a virgin broadband ting again?
Yeh nothing much just plotting on the demise of The Man, got an adult oyster this evening. Not pleased.Yes it is indeed.
No surprises there, Virgins a bunch of LOLsAdult oyster is me to, I'm emotional. May have to go back to the flashers, back door entry, oyster beep on the phone, flying throu barriers with someone, jumping over barriers ting still. I'm not paying

Yeh nothing much just plotting on the demise of The Man, got an adult oyster this evening. Not pleased.Yes it is indeed.
No surprises there, Virgins a bunch of LOLsAdult oyster is me to, I'm emotional. May have to go back to the flashers, back door entry, oyster beep on the phone, flying throu barriers with someone, jumping over barriers ting still. I'm not paying
Yeh but you must be used to it after couple years now no?This is a horrible awakening for me, i feel as though i've been thrown into adulthood with the mere 'upgrading' of my oyster card.

Yeh but you must be used to it after couple years now no?This is a horrible awakening for me, i feel as though i've been thrown into adulthood with the mere 'upgrading' of my oyster card.
Not at all, some ute I know gave me his 16+ oystercard for £15. The year before that was a flashing tingI'm too old for all that thou, may have to go legit. These are the times when time catches up with youWheres the party at this weekend?

Yeh for real you really are.This weekend, don't start. I'm working and there are like 3 tings i wanna reach but i'm tired of being a zombie the next morning.Tomorrow: So Special Part II @ CameosFriday: Cameos or I Like It Funky @ Bar 38 in Hammersmith, but it's a brejrins birthday yard ting before hand.Saturday: So Special in EC2Sunday: Tribal Life, i really wanna reach, the line up is ridiculous and it's free.Don't know though, my people are all on this uni ting kmt.