1. 1. ?????????/

• xbox
    • ps3
    • fuck the WW2 shit im not involved

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's WWII, based in the Pacific and Eastern front.Call_of_Duty_5_cover_art.PNGPlotThe story mode features two campaigns, one featuring the United States Marine Corps battling the Japanese Army in the Pacific, and the other following the Soviet Red Army raiding Berlin. One part of a level entitled "Makin Raid" shows an Allied prisoner of war being tortured by the Japanese before having his throat slit by a katana. The player's character witnesses this scene and is later rescued by US Marines who liberate the camp.[12] Two other levels were later revealed by IGN: one involves the player using the machine guns on a PBY Catalina to attack a Japanese naval fleet, and the other shows the beginning of the Russian campaign. In that level, the player and a Russian sniper attack German troops under the cover of a bombing raid.[13]

undecided. not happy bout WW2 but it'll still be good.I'll hold back 2 weeks before buyingbtw can't be bothered making a new thread- basketball mandem, which game you buying?ea's nba 092k's 09nba 09 the inside
im gettin the ea one not sure what console on tho

undecided. not happy bout WW2 but it'll still be good.I'll hold back 2 weeks before buyingbtw can't be bothered making a new thread- basketball mandem, which game you buying?ea's nba 092k's 09nba 09 the inside
im gettin the ea one not sure what console on tho
i'm genuinely can't decide!!ea-pretty sick but the shooting is too simple2k-has the best gameplay but graphics arent the bestthe inside- graphics are sick!! gameplay is really good, but supposedly short storymode.man!
f*ck that, getting resistance 2.
only just started playing 1 today. games alright. has its flaws but they should work em out for 2, got high expectations.

Wait hold on, didn't they come out and say that CoD5 would still retain it's modern time setting rather than reverting back to WWII?I'm baffed, or did I fall for a hoax.

Wait hold on, didn't they come out and say that CoD5 would still retain it's modern time setting rather than reverting back to WWII?I'm baffed, or did I fall for a hoax.
Think the next one will have te modern day setting. Didn't someone mention there being 2 different teams working on the 2 games? Or was that rubbish aswell?

Brem like Treyarch and Infinity ward are both making COD games at the same timeSo they are two different teams working on two different COD games at the same timeTreyarch are doing their WW1-2 sh*t Infinity ward who made COD4 do the modern day stuffSo its like Treyarch 2008, Inifnity ward 2009, Treyarch 2010 etc.They did say that they wouldn't go back but they must have been talking about Infinity Ward I reckon COD5 will still be good though definite cop but COD 6 is what you really want

Brem like Treyarch and Infinity ward are both making COD games at the same timeSo they are two different teams working on two different COD games at the same timeTreyarch are doing their WW1-2 sh*t Infinity ward who made COD4 do the modern day stuffSo its like Treyarch 2008, Inifnity ward 2009, Treyarch 2010 etc.They did say that they wouldn't go back but they must have been talking about Infinity Ward I reckon COD5 will still be good though definite cop but COD 6 is what you really want
Oh seen, safe for that bit of info.So CoD5 is out in November ish and the modern day (CoD6) is the one out in 2009?I wondered why I kept seeing people referring to the next CoD game with different release dates, I just put it down to their confusion. :lol:

Oh seen, safe for that bit of info.So CoD5 is out in November ish and the modern day (CoD6) is the one out in 2009?I wondered why I kept seeing people referring to the next CoD game with different release dates, I just put it down to their confusion. :lol:
:lol:Yeah COD 6 should hopefully come out next year November