Sign in to follow this  
Axiom

16+/student oysters

I Just Want To Say :unsure:f*ck sake no more free travel :angry: also can i still use this as a normal oyster or is it dead? :huh:REPLY ASAP :!:

f*ck sake why did god make emos
LOL

Thank the lord am out of education ..Hopefully this benefit could be rewarded to the daily commuters

i wish i could just swipe my debit card on the oyster thingywhere can i pick up 1 of them pay as u go 1s? the stations?*hopes i dnt have to order it*

i wish i could just swipe my debit card on the oyster thingywhere can i pick up 1 of them pay as u go 1s? the stations?
Well I swear barclays got a credit card that does that?But anyway u gotta go shop or station, theres a 3buck deposit on it as well.

God loves meGot my oyster card today :D*leaves bumpin the overground till another day*

There dead now, but I havent even got my new one yet.Just made a fake buspass and been using that owwwwwww
swear u cant do dat anymorethe way ppl used to proper cut em out n tingall dat hassle

I Just Want To Say :unsure:f*ck sake no more free travel :angry: also can i still use this as a normal oyster or is it dead? :huh:REPLY ASAP :!:
f*ck sake why did god make emos
LOL
lol @ u not getting free travelbang bang oyster discount gangbang bang using someone elses child photocard gangmight aswell hop on a bendy bus

Guest Cipher

Starting tomorrow I am gonna photocopy, scan and print many many of them bus tickets you can by at the machine at the stop.

i jus get bendy bus now cah mine ran out the other eay an i cnt even get a next one and i aint payin sh*t.

Found someones oyster card on the floor today still think I'm gonna sell it to someone cuz once they order a new one the old one gets blocked innit?

bang bang oyster discount gang
dun knowmine arrived todayits free though ye? not even sure =/

got mine last week blep blep
what the discount oyster card?is it free ye like the 16+ one?are you in full time education?

got mine last week blep blep
what the discount oyster card?is it free ye like the 16+ one?are you in full time education?
16+ one, yuh huh.

Some bus driver said to my bredrin that apparently some youths have found a way to make the oyster reader beep for a valid fare using their phones. If the bitch was telling the truth, I want to find out.

Some bus driver said to my bredrin that apparently some youths have found a way to make the oyster reader beep for a valid fare using their phones. If the bitch was telling the truth, I want to find out.
record a beep sound on your phone then use any oyster and as you touch it on the thing press play.