Sign in to follow this  
Guest LucaPiano

Thursdays Betting

Guest LucaPiano

4.20 Newmarket Judd StreetRunning out again within 5 days and I think this is stupidly well handicapped. Some good sprinters in this race it has to be said so at 6/1 Judd Street represents good value.5.30 Newmarket RochefortHe like's it around here and with the ground being good to firm I would expect him to thrive on that. Richard Hughes also been riding well of late.3.20 Goodwood Norfolk BroadsA race which doesn't consist of anything decent in my opinion and Norfolk Broads has showen a fair amount to suggest he should be landing this. Roysten French only problem!5.05 Goodwood BenedettoProbally back of a mark he can do well off, this track should suit him but would advise keeping stakes small.ANY BETS LADS?

Guest LucaPiano

2.35 Newmarket TimeteamIntresting jockey booking in Spencer, horse wasn't beaten too far by the decent Nasri and worth a squeek

Guest LucaPiano

Norfolk Broad wins by a neck :), also put Timeteam in your notebook lads... good run that i tell ya

Guest LucaPiano

4.55 Newmarket BastikayaI think there could be room for improvement here on its second run with a fast family from South America out of Dubai Destination. e/w @ 6sSerpent well done on your place with Princess Elis

4.55 Newmarket BastikayaI think there could be room for improvement here on its second run with a fast family from South America out of Dubai Destination. e/w @ 6sSerpent well done on your place with Princess Elis
Great calls lads. SAFE.

Guest LucaPiano

7.20 Great LeighsDivinskyThis 7yo has probally returned to some bit of form and should put in a decent effort tonight against few sorts who need questioning on there current mark. e/w @ 13/2

Where was this thread yesterday when I had credit in my Ladbrokes account?>How much has been won as a result of these tips?

Guest LucaPiano

9.20 Great Leighs Sky DiveNot disgraced against some half decent milers and could be seen to better effect over this trip and worth a snip at 10/1

Guest LucaPiano

Flat seasons over soon and hanging up my betting till next april. good night folks and bring on tomorows racing