FIFA 09 - PES2009

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats it saying? Better than 08 and FIFA 09?
The way i see it is you cant really say which game is better.Its what all about what you prefer.
what it comes down to aswell, i used to be 100% pro evo but i hated that demo and hated pes 2008.
Yea but PES2008 was still better than FIFA2008, And now PES2009 is quality and solid and better than FIFA2009.
pmsl deludedanyway it comes down to what you prefer at the end of the dayi would say the demos are good representations of both games this year'
Your laughin at yourself if you think thats deluded, real talk. Most of you FIFA mans will still be playin PES behind the scenes, where as man like me can't even persuade my boys to buy FIFA cuz they played the Demo and think it's not up to scratch.
this was tru last yr but then that was the same for me for yrs as i have always got both games this yr im only buyin fifa
Raincheck on them quotes, i actually persuaded a Die Hard PES fan to go out and buy FIFA, Although now they got it they saying they knew they shouldn't have fell for the trap and it's rubbish yet they were still playin 10v10 online with me last night for hours lol.

Its actually like real football now still.
LMAO
I actually loldthem guys that stood in the sidelines with Sandip during lunch timesnot serious
d*ckhead, if u could afford a console you'd be on my hitlistcause its more realistic, from times last year I'd run through someones whole team. hold on, i swear none of u have a console *walks out*

LMAO
I actually loldthem guys that stood in the sidelines with Sandip during lunch timesnot serious
d*ckhead, if u could afford a console you'd be on my hitlistcause its more realistic, from times last year I'd run through someones whole team. hold on, i swear none of u have a console *walks out*
i got all 3 consoles.allow brushing guys about affording tings when you only got internet this year.snm

LMAO
i got all 3 consoles.allow brushing guys about affording tings when you only got internet this year.snm
man took it back to the prehistoric times 6625fcf54f30c2c86a704d92522796a1.jpg

LMAO
whats ur point, I didn't have internet cos I couldn't afford it. it was coz i didn't need it.llow talking from when u was the guy who had ps2 but used to come in the ps3 cod4 thread talking bout rez vs macz blah blah blah.have u even played the demo? ur gassed

LMAO
whats ur point, I didn't have internet cos I couldn't afford it. it was coz i didn't need it.llow talking from when u was the guy who had ps2 but used to come in the ps3 cod4 thread talking bout rez vs macz blah blah blah.have u even played the demo? ur gassed
your making yourself look silly nowjust keep it moving

LMAO
your making yourself look silly nowjust keep it moving
dem ones where ur minds drawn black. it is what it isback on topic: Its actually like real football now still. its more tactical, the dribblings more realistic. the way the over the top through balls go in etc. the only thing thats rebore is the R2 run, but they must of fixed that in the final edition.

My bro reckons it aint that fast and its cos I've been playing fifa.Maybe I over reacted but it seemed sh*t.
but then think about it if your use to fifa & think this feels sh*t dosent that tell you fifa 08 is better ?
what with u every single yearfifa is only good coz of 10vs10
What is so good about pro?Genuine question, no sarcasm.

My bro reckons it aint that fast and its cos I've been playing fifa.Maybe I over reacted but it seemed sh*t.
but then think about it if your use to fifa & think this feels sh*t dosent that tell you fifa 08 is better ?
what with u every single yearfifa is only good coz of 10vs10
What is so good about pro?Genuine question, no sarcasm.
It feels like real football. Hard to explain... :rolleyes:

I can't even make my mind up which feels like real football.......... I know FIFA looks like real football, when your playing it the Lighting effects, graphics and superior commentary make it appear to be more reaslitic but then you have to take into account how piss poor slow the gameplay is, press your buttons and wait 2 seconds for your player to react, tacklings rubbish on FIFA aswell. A + for FIFA is that players do geniunly seem to get tired out when they run and slow down. PES on the other hand is nice and quick, players do what you want them to do when you want them to, and the fact the gameplay has been drastically slowed down and you can barely run past players anymore makes it seem that more realistic now.......... Am none the wiser of which one really is the more realistic.

Guest Cipher

PES is IMOFIFA has a better atmosphere, but the movement and gameplay is soo slow and one-dimensional that it takes away all reality that it might have had, Pro evolution feels like REAL football played on a training ground with 3 people watching, but Fifa feels like football played on a bogged down, rainy pitch, but with the sickest crowd everI just don't beleive fifa at all really.......how whoever made the game could have played it.....then decided to still release itvery dissapointing, VERY. In almost every aspect.