Trust

Vtec

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is the sayin it takes two to tango... etc...But I know at least one of my peeps. As tight as we are, there is that element to him which I believe is capable of stooping that low... bad I know but just had the thought run threw my mind so thought i'd post this topic and read ya'll posts... :D

Theres a snake inside everyone.I could trust my girls around my boyfriend, but everyone has the potential to do anything.
true... but have you ever felt vibes for potential movements like that... to make you question in ur mind about one of ur friends!?(just rolling the dice on this one... nuttin serious)

Theres a snake inside everyone.I could trust my girls around my boyfriend, but everyone has the potential to do anything.
true... but have you ever felt vibes for potential movements like that... to make you question in ur mind about one of ur friends!?(just rolling the dice on this one... nuttin serious)
Well its early days for me so i aint felt nothing like that yet..fortunately.Could be just paranoia maybe. :D

Guest Cipher

Thing is, im talking about my EX aswell, and they know the levels so they wouldnt pull sh*t.I dont get when people have problems like this........are these people associates or ACTUALL friends?I might, I have 4, tight TIGHT boys, and these are who I think of when answering this thread.I know none of them would ever try sh*t, however the girl - I would expect her to try flirt if she thought they was sexy or whatever.

Thing is, im talking about my EX aswell, and they know the levels so they wouldnt pull sh*t.I dont get when people have problems like this........are these people associates or ACTUALL friends?I might, I have 4, tight TIGHT boys, and these are who I think of when answering this thread.I know none of them would ever try sh*t, however the girl - I would expect her to try flirt if she thought they was sexy or whatever.
Stritcly friends you would consider tight i'm reffering to here... eg bac u in fights blah blah.Associates are as the word states...

tightest brehs i would say yeah i trust them.. but like jodie sed there is a snake in everyone stil....so i trust them, but not blindly (if that makes sense)i'd hate to be in a situation wer one told me the other tried it on.. i cant say i'd defo believe my boy over my my gil or visa versa.. depends on the situation and emotion envolved....

Stritcly friends you would consider tight i'm reffering to here... eg bac u in fights blah blah.Associates are as the word states...
p*ssy brings out the bitch in males. Just because you dont trust them in one side of things doesnt make them an associate IMO

BOY.I trust my man dem 100%. thers only 3 of them and they wudnt touch her. they would let me knw howevr if she was moving funny with them.Basically one of my boys saw i was with this chick but he didnt knw how serious i was with her so he asked me if he could try f*ck her. I wernt that serious about her and i wanted to see if she was trust worthy so i told him to try.He failed.My point is that my boys would let me know evry step they are going 5to take to ask approval and vice versa

Guest Cipher

I think from the fact certain guys are saying 'no' it means certain people should be dropped as friends, from when you have FOREKNOWLEDGE that they would snake you, why continue the friendship?

Ok I got one more question ask for all those that I quoted (cipher, MK, dave)ok u trust ur boys thats fair enough.....but would u actually do it, as in let ur boys near ur girl like say ur on holiday and ur girl needs to go shopping and u tell ur boy to take them for example.....would u be comfortable with that?this is even in relation to allowing ur girl to have male friends that they are close with like go cinemas or dinner etc...hope ive made myself clear and tread carefully think before u answer...

I think from the fact certain guys are saying 'no' it means certain people should be dropped as friends, from when you have FOREKNOWLEDGE that they would snake you, why continue the friendship?
I'm like 80% sure he wouldn't but as a bredrin, in every other department, he's more than bless.