Trust

Vtec

yeah i trust the friends i roll with still and i trust my girl joke is if any of them did violate i wouldnt even go nuts about it id pity them.reason being the truth isfriends and i mean REAL friends i hard to come by nowadays im sure we all know that and even family these days is fragmented.add infidelity with friends and family into the mix and thats gonna divide you even further so to be frank people NEED to know that if you f*ck your friends partner in the long run your f*ck*ng yourself i mean who with a brain is gonna really trust you with anything if your that grimy and follow your d*ck rather than your sense.say me and goliath for example roll deep etc me troubling his girl would just be DUMB doing that means -thats one less good friend- one less baby sitter- one less person that drives that can keep my car when im gone holiday- one less friend of the family that will be logdging my other family members out of embarrassment and if he aint he will give a bitter cold welcome when my peoples see himthe list goes on the way there are so much girls around having it makes more sense to NOT f*ck a mans girl.
Big post.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no point trusting your friends but not your girl 1000% cos she is NOT your girl or she certainly aint WORTHYand no point in trusting your girl but not your friend cos she is then NOT your friend.both parties MUST be trusted it shouldnt even be a ting of you dont trust ONE of them cos then the link in the chain is broken and we all know what that means.there is NOTHING wrong with a man LIKING your girl or fancying her its natural and if she is a looker then thats gonna happen with bare man BUT its a case of KNOWING that even though your girl is criss and you friend likes her you know him enough to KNOW he wouldnt do that to your friendship.i trust my BOYS like that and i trust my girl like that and i trust my fam like that.i blatently know certain family members find my girl attractive but that goes both way TRUST ME ON THATsame for my friends i think gandulfs girl is NOIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEbut would i go therehell no and he knows it why violate the family circle when i can just draw a girl elsewhere if i really wanna draw a ting? (i guess this is the problem cos CERTAIN man dont know how to make new circles of friends or chicks so rather than go out and FIND a new ting he will invade the girls already in his circle which was created by someone else I know of someone like this and so does goliath)

i remember when i thought my bredwin (who is now an associate) was doing a ting wtih my ex girlthe joke is the way it was she was at his house late and with him early morning some other time to go some market (long story which i aint repeating its long) when i look back on it i dont regret loosing her which SHOWS she wasnt really my girl cos i dont miss her i SHOULD of trusted HIM but just accepted she is NAIVE and a naive woman is just as bad as a snake to me.point is i should of believed him and just forgot about her any WOMAN that dont see its not feasable to be at a next mans YARD at certain times when she has a man is obviously a fool.i will repeat what poot and d angelo said in the first season of the wireWE NEED TO TIGHTEN UP AROUND HERE YONO MORE SHORTCUTSf*ck all them p*ssy guys that CANT make friends with girls cos they have no game BUT have the audacity to move to a mans sister or girl or basically do a completely INAPPROPRIATE move with is just BOOKIE to the nth degree. These guys should be kicked out of the circle at the earliest opportunity.

You see it on all them crazy chat shows on TV eg older bro making play for his younger bros wife and so on.
NAH NAH NAHfollowing THEM SHOWS and using them scenarios in real life is foolish NORMAL people wouldnt want that to be on tv them shows are for ENTERTAINMENT and FIXED and even if they are partially true it means all of the participants are fools and them shows like that and big brother etc are all played out cos its an ACT and most importantly what you should remember is they are EDITED to ENTERTAIN.

Knowing that my closest bredrin has seen my girl at her splendid best (No not naked, dont be dumb) I know that he wants it but I also know that the legth of time we been bredrins there is just no way he would even consider it.You go through certain things with your boys, getting jumped in croydon 4 on 1 and my bredrin jumpin in to back it, and bigger tings beyond that.If you cant trust your closest cut them off.And if you see the way me and mine flex I trust her more than my parents, as long as Im keepin up my end yh. Put that in perspective