Can one supplement cancel out another one?

TF S4DK

It is inadvisable, but it isn’t lethal or damaging in ways that one might associate with a “warning”. It’s not like mixing speed and beta-blockers mixing coffee and creatine isn’t going to cause you to drop to the ground gripping your chest in excruciating pain. However, it isn’t going to serve you well if the reason you’re taking creatine is for intra-cellular volume and muscle growth. Caffeine, as everyone knows, is dehydrating and draws water out from the body. It’s a natural diuretic and can cause a lot of imbalance within the body in terms of mineral and electrolyte retention. The other issue is that when you dose creatine, you’re supposed to take in carbohydrate at the same time. Coffee actually reduces carbohydrate uptake by up to 25% or so. In laymen’s terms, that means that you won’t be able to pull much into the muscle in the first place, or keep much in once it’s in because of dehydration. I actually don’t know why people even consider this to be a problem, however, since it’s easy to have your coffee in the morning, piss it out and then dose creatine in the afternoon around your workouts. Unless you guzzle caffeine day in and day out, it doesn’t make much sense. As a side note, keep in mind that coffee can be beneficial as a mild diuretic during cycles where heavy water retention and lethargy are the norm. It has its place.

It is inadvisable, but it isn’t lethal or damaging in ways that one might associate with a “warning”. It’s not like mixing speed and beta-blockers mixing coffee and creatine isn’t going to cause you to drop to the ground gripping your chest in excruciating pain. However, it isn’t going to serve you well if the reason you’re taking creatine is for intra-cellular volume and muscle growth. Caffeine, as everyone knows, is dehydrating and draws water out from the body. It’s a natural diuretic and can cause a lot of imbalance within the body in terms of mineral and electrolyte retention. The other issue is that when you dose creatine, you’re supposed to take in carbohydrate at the same time. Coffee actually reduces carbohydrate uptake by up to 25% or so. In laymen’s terms, that means that you won’t be able to pull much into the muscle in the first place, or keep much in once it’s in because of dehydration. I actually don’t know why people even consider this to be a problem, however, since it’s easy to have your coffee in the morning, piss it out and then dose creatine in the afternoon around your workouts. Unless you guzzle caffeine day in and day out, it doesn’t make much sense. As a side note, keep in mind that coffee can be beneficial as a mild diuretic during cycles where heavy water retention and lethargy are the norm. It has its place.
taking a fat burner and creatine is not pretty pointless

It was kinda due to the fact, you are meant to take more carbs with the creatine, but a fat burner burns fat/carbsSo dont really see the benefit, simple basic example, correct me if im wrong carpe, u eat 100grams of carbs to go with the creatine, then u have ur fat burner that burns 100grams of carbs, what is the benefit of that, or am i looking at it wrong

if hes taking creatine to build muscle, and a fat burner to get lean its not exactly bad, just depends on how he's training. in a general sense its not bad. but sometimes pple use the right supp for the wrong reasons, like i would advise him to take protein supp if hes not taking one already rather than creatine. thats if his sole purpose it to be lean and build muscle. and he can use a fat burner with something like V12 or noxplode with good results bcos the way stuff like that works is different from the normal creatine monohydrate

• 2 weeks later...
sh*t i didn't think about that! So if i have a few cups of coffee in the morning, and go gym (and therefore take creatine) in the evening i'll b ok?