Sign in to follow this  
LITTLE LISA

singles quiz

NAMEAGELOCATIONHOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SINGLE??WHATS UR SEXUALITY??ARE YOU HAPPY???WHO'S UR IDEAL MAN/WOMEN??DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT??HOW WOULD U DESCRIBE URSELF???ARE U AVAILABLE FOR A DATE??U KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!! XXXX :wink:

NAME: VickieAGE: 20LOCATION: London innit! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SINGLE??: on and off since....Feb this yearWHATS UR SEXUALITY??: straightARE YOU HAPPY???: being single or in general? I like being single but it gets lonely sometimesWHO'S UR IDEAL MAN/WOMEN??: Tall, tanned, short hair (none of this boyband hair), loyal, funny.....i could go on for yearsDO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT??: nopeHOW WOULD U DESCRIBE URSELF???: uhm, i'll get back to you on that oneARE U AVAILABLE FOR A DATE??: with you lisa? hell yeah lol :wink:

LOOK AT CUPID WITH HER BOW AND ARROW - SHE GOT HER MAN AND NOW SHE'S OFF ON ONE TRYIN A FIX OTHER PEEPS UP!!GO ON!

lol@ vickie b .... xxx and rumble.... yeah i got my man thats right but i was thinking flashback is full of young free n single people and well everyones wants to know who's single n what there tastes are etc...... ( or is it just me being a nosey cow lmao) biggrin.gif:D well im happy an want to spread that feeling!!!! xxxx and i never in a million years think id meet my man on "flashback" so yes it can be done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wink:

NAME DanAGE 23LOCATION SalisburyHOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SINGLE?? not no more but like filing these outWHATS UR SEXUALITY?? straightARE YOU HAPPY??? sure amWHO'S UR IDEAL MAN/WOMEN?? i have herDO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?? not love but sparksHOW WOULD U DESCRIBE URSELF??? just like my forum nameARE U AVAILABLE FOR A DATE?? i dont like dates, prefer after eightsU KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!! XXXX i sure do

lol@ vickie b .... xxx and rumble.... yeah i got my man thats right but i was thinking flashback is full of young free n single people and well everyones wants to know who's single n what there tastes are etc...... ( or is it just me being a nosey cow lmao) biggrin.gif  :D  well im happy an want to spread that feeling!!!! xxxx and i never in a million years think id meet my man on "flashback" so yes it can be done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wink:
u 2 were always meant to be LOL

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  DAN!!!!! THATS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR SINGLE PEOPLE U TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING OMG!!!!! LOL
nope not saying anything. should read it and it says im alllllll happy with you

NAME Laura AGE 17 LOCATION Fulham HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SINGLE?? Couple of monthsWHATS UR SEXUALITY?? straight ARE YOU HAPPY??? Pretty much yea WHO'S UR IDEAL MAN/WOMEN?? outgoing, fun 2 b with, gr8 personality! & gotta b able to av a laugh!DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?? not love, lust HOW WOULD U DESCRIBE URSELF??? easygoin, get on with any1. fun to b with (i hope) lol ARE U AVAILABLE FOR A DATE?? :?: U KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!! XXXX

LOOK AT CUPID WITH HER BOW AND ARROW - SHE GOT HER MAN AND NOW SHE'S OFF ON ONE TRYIN A FIX OTHER PEEPS UP!!GO ON!
lol bless her!

oi oi listen you's men will thank me for it cos it will save u's lot muggin urselfs up if you see n e off this gorgeous girls out clubbin least you know there either taken or single innit!!!! :wink:

Like that makes a difference!
i tell ya it will ive seen it happen men coming up to birds n them looking like mugs walking back again awwwwwww thats funny though..... biggrin.gif you men crease me up lol

If you talk to a girl & she says i got a BF Thatâââ‰â¢s not embarrassing
just more of a challenge to pull her biggrin.gif na only joking u dont mess wiv another geezer girl.