singles quiz

LITTLE LISA

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME: VickieAGE: 20LOCATION: London innit! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SINGLE??: on and off since....Feb this yearWHATS UR SEXUALITY??: straightARE YOU HAPPY???: being single or in general? I like being single but it gets lonely sometimesWHO'S UR IDEAL MAN/WOMEN??: Tall, tanned, short hair (none of this boyband hair), loyal, funny.....i could go on for yearsDO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT??: nopeHOW WOULD U DESCRIBE URSELF???: uhm, i'll get back to you on that oneARE U AVAILABLE FOR A DATE??: with you lisa? hell yeah lol :wink:

lol@ vickie b .... xxx and rumble.... yeah i got my man thats right but i was thinking flashback is full of young free n single people and well everyones wants to know who's single n what there tastes are etc...... ( or is it just me being a nosey cow lmao) biggrin.gif:D well im happy an want to spread that feeling!!!! xxxx and i never in a million years think id meet my man on "flashback" so yes it can be done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wink:

NAME DanAGE 23LOCATION SalisburyHOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SINGLE?? not no more but like filing these outWHATS UR SEXUALITY?? straightARE YOU HAPPY??? sure amWHO'S UR IDEAL MAN/WOMEN?? i have herDO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?? not love but sparksHOW WOULD U DESCRIBE URSELF??? just like my forum nameARE U AVAILABLE FOR A DATE?? i dont like dates, prefer after eightsU KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!! XXXX i sure do

lol@ vickie b .... xxx and rumble.... yeah i got my man thats right but i was thinking flashback is full of young free n single people and well everyones wants to know who's single n what there tastes are etc...... ( or is it just me being a nosey cow lmao) biggrin.gif  :D  well im happy an want to spread that feeling!!!! xxxx and i never in a million years think id meet my man on "flashback" so yes it can be done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wink:
u 2 were always meant to be LOL

NAME Laura AGE 17 LOCATION Fulham HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SINGLE?? Couple of monthsWHATS UR SEXUALITY?? straight ARE YOU HAPPY??? Pretty much yea WHO'S UR IDEAL MAN/WOMEN?? outgoing, fun 2 b with, gr8 personality! & gotta b able to av a laugh!DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?? not love, lust HOW WOULD U DESCRIBE URSELF??? easygoin, get on with any1. fun to b with (i hope) lol ARE U AVAILABLE FOR A DATE?? :?: U KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!! XXXX