The dream guide.

The Drama

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok me firstYesterday night I had a dream you were a boshOh wait :-\
Oh wait, I’m flattered you’re dreaming about me and stuff but you really never set foot from the little wooden worn out computer desk? Really, you never get away from vip2? Even in your sleep your sub-conscious mind is still on this forum. And your definition of a bosh is someone who has been on a blind date. Hmmm okay. :D

I have dreams where im in physical fights with people.. but i just cant seemt punch them.Its like going in slow motion.. or i get that feeling in my hand (when u wake up 1st thing and u cant clench ur fist.. that feeling)Translate please :D(trying HARDER to resurrect topic)

I have dreams where im in physical fights with people.. but i just cant seemt punch them.Its like going in slow motion.. or i get that feeling in my hand (when u wake up 1st thing and u cant clench ur fist.. that feeling)Translate please :D(trying HARDER to resurrect topic)
I have this dream too. ALso have one where my teeth are fallin out, like there just loose and they fall out my mouth. :S

I have this dream too. ALso have one where my teeth are fallin out, like there just loose and they fall out my mouth. :S
yep me too however mine are already out and im walking around with no teeth lolnot that i can see them but its like i can feel my mouth being empty :D

i have this reaccuring dream sometimes where im in trouble and i try and scream for help but i have no voice and i try and call the police but i cant remember the number. i also have dreams where im being ignored and am invisible to people
Maybe it means subconsciously you want your voice to be heard

Dreams of fighting are indicative of internal emotional, sexual or moral conflict on the part of the dreamer. It may reflect the dreamers struggle for independence or freedom from a particular situation. Slow motion,unable to punch. Indicates in waking life may have an inflexible attitude towards some situation, and feeling unable to funchion properly,helpless etc.