The dream guide.

The Drama

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious one then the Drama...Both me and my bredrin had an almost identical dream last week where my entire group got shifted by feds with food on us.Aside from hold down all movements for a few weeks what else could it mean?
Telepathic dreams Sometimes we can dream the exact same dream as a freind or dream thats someone needs help. only to discover later that they do. Telepathic dreams are not unknown between people who are close, though no one can quite explain how they happen. The more attentionyou pay to your dreams the more psychic you become.

I have dreams where im in physical fights with people.. but i just cant seemt punch them.Its like going in slow motion.. or i get that feeling in my hand (when u wake up 1st thing and u cant clench ur fist.. that feeling)Translate please :D(trying HARDER to resurrect topic)
I have this dream too. ALso have one where my teeth are fallin out, like there just loose and they fall out my mouth. :S
yep me too however mine are already out and im walking around with no teeth lolnot that i can see them but its like i can feel my mouth being empty :D
Teeth are the things which we bite, and therfore the dreamer's ability to be aggresive. Dreams of teeth falling out indicate a fear of loss of power and of growing old and dying.

i have this reaccuring dream sometimes where im in trouble and i try and scream for help but i have no voice and i try and call the police but i cant remember the number. i also have dreams where im being ignored and am invisible to people
Maybe it means subconsciously you want your voice to be heard
Exactly. but lol@ not remembering 999, but theese are frequently a cry for help,from the innermost depths of our psyche. The dream suggest you aren't making essential changes in our life tgar u secretly know u should. they will nag away at you until you do something about it.

Serious one then the Drama...Both me and my bredrin had an almost identical dream last week where my entire group got shifted by feds with food on us.Aside from hold down all movements for a few weeks what else could it mean?
Telepathic dreams Sometimes we can dream the exact same dream as a freind or dream thats someone needs help. only to discover later that they do. Telepathic dreams are not unknown between people who are close, though no one can quite explain how they happen. The more attentionyou pay to your dreams the more psychic you become.
Ok so one of the team is on remand for blottin as we speak but got shift month or so back. Hypothetically say another is grindin hard, does that suggest we should tell him cool cos the dream police is lookin to bag him too?

Ok so one of the team is on remand for blottin as we speak but got shift month or so back. Hypothetically say another is grindin hard, does that suggest we should tell him cool cos the dream police is lookin to bag him too?
See what your conscious says tonight.

See what your conscious says tonight.
Babes I beg you talk Engrish. That response sounds like any random nonsense from the psychic pages in the sun..So ima give you the Russell Grant plainfaceRussellGrant0205.jpg

i have this reaccuring dream sometimes where im in trouble and i try and scream for help but i have no voice and i try and call the police but i cant remember the number. i also have dreams where im being ignored and am invisible to people
Maybe it means subconsciously you want your voice to be heard
Exactly. but lol@ not remembering 999, but theese are frequently a cry for help,from the innermost depths of our psyche. The dream suggest you aren't making essential changes in our life tgar u secretly know u should. they will nag away at you until you do something about it.
Thanks. that actually is probably true This has happened 2 or 3 times, where i have had a dream about eggs. then afterwards even the sight of them makes me feel sick and it puts me off eating them for a while. does that mean anything

Eggs are symbolic of the potential of the individual,which has yet been untapped. Dreaming of eating food is symbolic, therfore of satisfying some sort of desire for nourishment. It is possible that your dream represents unplesant feelings of some sort of (loneliness, guilt etc) that may have been festering for some time.

Eggs are symbolic of the potential of the individual,which has yet been untapped. Dreaming of eating food is symbolic, therfore of satisfying some sort of desire for nourishment. It is possible that your dream represents unplesant feelings of some sort of (loneliness, guilt etc) that may have been festering for some time.
I always dream about cake. I love cakes. & i see cakes of all kind & i fill my plate but always wake up just before i take a bite :D

I always dream about cake. I love cakes. & i see cakes of all kind & i fill my plate but always wake up just before i take a bite :D
Cake To dream of cakes, may indicate the gain of a labouring and a favourable opportunity for the enterprising. Although eating is seen as the satisfying of a hunger your dream always seems to end which may indicate your not satisfied with what your achieving.

Drowning To dream of drowning, if fear is presant, may indicate a fear of death: to dream of simply sinking underwater without any feelings indicate either your wish to explore your unconcious in more depth or an exploration of the idea of death.
hmm interestingSAFE!
hey wheres mine about the one where im drowning thats important to me :D
Come on man, haven't you ever seen Heat?4:45 onwards
LOL SICKhowever strange thing is when im drowning i can still breath im not in no pain or nothingyeah i think its like the drama said 'sinking in water' but i feel some f*cked up fearlike i cant move its f*cked lolstrange sh*t....

Drowning To dream of drowning, if fear is presant, may indicate a fear of death: to dream of simply sinking underwater without any feelings indicate either your wish to explore your unconcious in more depth or an exploration of the idea of death.
hmm interestingSAFE!
LOL SICKhowever strange thing is when im drowning i can still breath im not in no pain or nothingyeah i think its like the drama said 'sinking in water' but i feel some f*cked up fearlike i cant move its f*cked lolstrange sh*t....
I hate those dreams. I always make sure i stay away from water. I can kind of control my dreams sometimes.But i can never breathe easy under the water i feel suffocated & it hurts. Only once i managed to swim without drowning.Just like sometimes when i dream i'm flying but i can't go very high & when i do manage to go high i fall.

hmm interestingSAFE!
I hate those dreams. I always make sure i stay away from water. I can kind of control my dreams sometimes.But i can never breathe easy under the water i feel suffocated & it hurts. Only once i managed to swim without drowning.Just like sometimes when i dream i'm flying but i can't go very high & when i do manage to go high i fall.
Flying To dream of flying is to dream of release from the influence that is holding you back. Flying signifies freedom and independence and also the ablitity to take a different view of the world and other people. Your dream ends with you falling which can mean you have fears of potential disaster.

I have dreams where im in physical fights with people.. but i just cant seemt punch them.Its like going in slow motion.. or i get that feeling in my hand (when u wake up 1st thing and u cant clench ur fist.. that feeling)Translate please :D(trying HARDER to resurrect topic)
I have this dream too. ALso have one where my teeth are fallin out, like there just loose and they fall out my mouth. :S
yep me too however mine are already out and im walking around with no teeth lolnot that i can see them but its like i can feel my mouth being empty :D
Teeth are the things which we bite, and therfore the dreamer's ability to be aggresive. Dreams of teeth falling out indicate a fear of loss of power and of growing old and dying.
teeth falling out dreams also can mean money is about to come to you