Sign in to follow this  
TF S4DK

afc Sunderland v Arsenal, Saturday October 4th, KO 3pm

Arsène Wenger could have Alex Song back in his squad for Saturday's trip to Sunderland.The Cameroon international suffered a hip injury during the Carling Cup victory over Sheffield United last month and suffered a relapse after making the bench against Hull last weekend. Song may return to action at the Stadium of Light but Abou Diaby (thigh) will not play until after the international break."We have no new injuries and we might have Song back in the squad for Sunderland," revealed Wenger at his pre-match press conference. "Diaby is very close now. He is two weeks or one week away. I think after the international break Diaby is ready to play."The Arsenal manager also gave an update on the Club's two long-term absentees - Eduardo and Tomas Rosicky. The Croatian is expected to return first while Wenger hopes to have his Czech midfielder back before the New Year."Eduardo is doing very well but is not close to play," said Wenger. "Eduardo will be OK before Christmas, of course, but Rosicky is a little bit behind him."I monitor Rosicky's progress very closely but at the moment it is very difficult to put a date on his comeback. We are not pessimistic about the future of his career but we still need more patience. If he comes back before Christmas we have done very well but I think we can achieve that, that in December he can play again."
SMH for several reasons...

LOL @ Eduardo being back before Rosicky.

Guest haze-e

What exactly happenedto Rosicky?Like, To be out for so long... And Eduardo is coming back before him? Madness.

Sunderlandf*cking hell you lot really do have a easy start to the season
:D The Stadium Of Light is not an easy place to go to mate...

only problem with our recent defeats to 'lower' league teams is that now everyone is gonna beleive they can have a go at us and get something out of it

only problem with our recent defeats to 'lower' league teams is that now everyone is gonna beleive they can have a go at us and get something out of it
I prefer it like that. Leaves 'em more open instead of parking the bus...

I prefer it like that. Leaves 'em more open instead of parking the bus...
[RA]TRUE TALKS[/RA]

http://www.ustream.tv/videoplayerpopup/channel/310753This pundit is spitting truth, We need a strong no2 beside Wenger.No Nasri starting ffs,
Starting 11?Oh & a strong number 2 to Wenger would be pointless as he'd be sacked by now, anyway Rice is meant to be hard on the players, he plays bad cop, just he knows his role when talking to Wenger.

Guest Medic

WERE DOING THE SAME sh*t, close them f*ck*ng downalmunia saves a long range shot

Nasri on the bench or not in the squad?and we all knew before today Denilson cant play week in, week out for Arsenal yet.

Guest Medic

you can see songs challenge from a mile away, he goes down in slow motion.