Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

mandem

i do not wear ear rings anymorecant believe i did dis for a few yearsmans up and stops wearin emreal men dont wear em
y u stop u cnt go mosque with it can ui stopped wearin it when someone said y do u actually wear itwerent doin nothin for me

stopped too. but found 1 the other day n wore it at workn girls thought i was a sweetboy so ive def stopped wearing them now

i do not wear ear rings anymorecant believe i did dis for a few yearsmans up and stops wearin emreal men dont wear em
y u stop u cnt go mosque with it can ui stopped wearin it when someone said y do u actually wear itwerent doin nothin for me
i used to wear em to mosque sometimesand i fink im jus too old for it now aswel

never worn them tbhjust wear a chain if i want to look flashy
BRACELET AND A WATCH>>>not dem curby chav ones doenice dng watch on one ristnice white gold bracelet on d other

Real men have never pierced there ears
lmaoi was 16 at the timenow im 18 and all man baby NO HOMO
*spuds*not even gonna lie when i was like 14 i wanted to get it done but then my dad would of kicked me out the yard

bcoz i want my post count to go up =]
lol. i actually really wanted to know. Coz if it was coz of the links to slavery I'd understand but if its just coz of the look then meh

Real men have never pierced there ears
lmaoi was 16 at the timenow im 18 and all man baby NO HOMO
*spuds*not even gonna lie when i was like 14 i wanted to get it done but then my dad would of kicked me out the yard
if my dad was aroundno way i cud hav got em donefing is i got 1 done, hid it from mumsie by wearin a wooly hat in d summerden i got 2nd done n she clokdgot some wooden spoon treatmentbut i lold

it was jus one of them fashion tings as a younger. talkin almost ten years ago tbh. brehs who wear them now are moist.there arent actually alot of them about tho still.
errynigga has an earpiercing nowadaysasian boys r on it like mad aswellalso how old r u?

swear asian guys are on a late fashion ting how can i see one of them wearing moschino jeans the other day. oh dear.