Sign in to follow this  
SpookZ

Pes'09 Update option file

Can you not with the PS3 one this year? Luckily United are liscenced and i'll be using my Masterleague team online anyways.

Can you not with the PS3 one this year? Luckily United are liscenced and i'll be using my Masterleague team online anyways.
your one of them guys

one of them guys with masterleague with Ronaldinho, kaka, rooney, C.ronaldo all in 1 teamf*ckin pisses me off

init, taking time to do thier formation because thier baffed as to who to take off because everyones to sick, then just end up playing a 4-4-3 with C.Roanldo, Adriano and Kaka

init, taking time to do thier formation because thier baffed as to who to take off because everyones to sick, then just end up playing a 4-4-3 with C.Roanldo, Adriano and Kaka
LOL

Couldn't even make a super team like that in PES 08 cause it was nearly impossible to sign some of the top players sometimes.

THATS CHEATING!

f*ck*ng hell lads don't cry over a Masterleague team, thaz the whole point of playing it so you can sign who you want. Plus my current Masterleague starting 11 on PES2008 is VDS, Kaabi, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Anderson, Scholes, Ronaldo, Rooney and Huntelaar.

big boys sell ronaldo for cash
Anyone with common sense knows no amount of cash/pes points can buy Ronaldo.

big boys sell ronaldo for cash
Anyone with common sense knows no amount of cash/pes points can buy Ronaldo.
o yeah my bad4got pro dont do money....points

1 question why wont pro just put in pounds/dollars/euros instead of dis POINTS thing lol?not even boyin cuz i been askin of diz q since pro04yes ive played pro back in the days b4

Yea am sick of the PES points scenario aswell, am guessing it's so they don't have to bother working around diff currencies.

I try to buy players I like but it sometimes its hard to buy star players even though I've got bare p's and been winning back to back titles.Right now 1st team is...CasillasDe JongKompanyRichardsMatt TaylorRonaldoModricHamit AltintopNaniTevezRooney

look into Everton Riggerio(sp) some sick RB and lulhina some sick brazilian young player and AMF he starts off at 17 with some of the sickest stats you would ever see, i had him for three seasons nowand for a solid keeper look at Pinto, he starts off at 17 aswell with sick stats

In the pro before last you could get most sick players, that all changed in the last one though... but stil could get some players like messi etc.Anyway I cheat in ML with transfers tbh.