Things that happen for a reason..

Rothschild

One minute, youre a liberal democrat?how did i miss this
Well..There are two elements to this.One: A politician who is biased and serves his own opinion of the world and wants it how he thinks it should be.TWO: a politician who is unselfish, non-biased and represents the views of his constituents as he has rightfully been elected to do so.You see, both of these things are fundamental to any politician. It is good to have a bit of both. By default, because of my religious views are anti-abortion, it does not mean that I would force someone not to have one because it was what I wanted..know what I mean?

well done your somebodys ginny pig get him to pat you on the head
Not really. I am starting at the bottom and working my way up.Pretty typical for you to say this tbh.. that's why people in this country dream of stardom. They ain't willing to work from the bottom, they want things now and right away with no hard work.So what, I am making moves, end of.Jealousy wont lead you no where but to an early grave.

Not really. I am starting at the bottom and working my way up.Pretty typical for you to say this tbh.. that's why people in this country dream of stardom. They ain't willing to work from the bottom, they want things now and right away with no hard work.So what, I am making moves, end of.Jealousy wont lead you no where but to an early grave.
yeh bruv you caught me out there im real jelous

yeh bruv you caught me out there im real jelous
Probably not. Just a bit dumb to even know what is going on.Carry on smoking that pipe Gee.Safe