Sign in to follow this  
LuLu

Them days where everything goes wrong

and you just wish you hadn't even bothered stepping outside of your house.yesterday was one of those days for me, i was not impressed.dunno what was worst waiting in a&e for 3hours, being stuck in traffic for agesss on oxford rd due to it being eid and wilmslow road being choc a block or getting to the club and everyone in the queue being turned away because someone decided to start a brawl inside.the guys face was just full of blood, it was not a pleasant sight.Has anyone had one of then days recently where everything just goes pear shaped ?

lol if those are your bad days then boy...i dont even wanna think about mine

Them rant with question to validate the topic. If you actually cared I would share but this was just your medium to release your frustration.And your day wasnt even bad tbh

Haven't had a bad day for a while.Life good, worst thing that happened to me yesterday was getting fired from my volunteer job for playin pool with the guys at the youth club.Feel sorry for the people with REAL problems.

Guest Flava Dave
did u format your drive with all your music, movies and fl projects???kmft
it can all b recovered still if u aint put anything else ont he drive stillholla at meĀ£20 n hri can do it 2nite is ur area aint crawlin with feds

Them rant with question to validate the topic. If you actually cared I would share but this was just your medium to release your frustration.And your day wasnt even bad tbh
more things went wrong, running out of petrol in ramsbottom for a start, the places comes like a ghost town. why the f*ck did all 4 petrol stations we drove past appear to be open but then when i tried to put petrol in, they spoke on the tanor microphone thing claiming they are closed.