Them days where everything goes wrong

LuLu

and you just wish you hadn't even bothered stepping outside of your house.yesterday was one of those days for me, i was not impressed.dunno what was worst waiting in a&e for 3hours, being stuck in traffic for agesss on oxford rd due to it being eid and wilmslow road being choc a block or getting to the club and everyone in the queue being turned away because someone decided to start a brawl inside.the guys face was just full of blood, it was not a pleasant sight.Has anyone had one of then days recently where everything just goes pear shaped ?

Guest Flava Dave
did u format your drive with all your music, movies and fl projects???kmft
it can all b recovered still if u aint put anything else ont he drive stillholla at me£20 n hri can do it 2nite is ur area aint crawlin with feds

Them rant with question to validate the topic. If you actually cared I would share but this was just your medium to release your frustration.And your day wasnt even bad tbh
more things went wrong, running out of petrol in ramsbottom for a start, the places comes like a ghost town. why the f*ck did all 4 petrol stations we drove past appear to be open but then when i tried to put petrol in, they spoke on the tanor microphone thing claiming they are closed.