Sainsburys to Sell Arcade 360 for £99.99, 60GB £139.97, Wii £149.97

Adidas

As of tomorrow morning, the supermarket chain will reportedly cut the Nintendo Wii from £179.97 to £149.97, whilst the Xbox 360 Arcade is to be dropped from £129.97 to £99.97. The Xbox 360 60GB is also going to be reduced from £169.97 to £139.97.The deals are set to run between October 3rd and October 12th. This promotion follows in the footsteps of Morrison’s half-price chart game offer last month, and coincides with the release of FIFA ’09, which has been cut in price at Tesco and Asda.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they serious. I'm gonna have to do some dialling tomorrow boy see if my boy can still get xboxes flashed cuz £100 for a xbox is f*ck*ng coldEDIT: What Morrisons half price chart game sale? :huh: And Adidas what tune is your sig from?
Morrisons' had a deal where any game in the top 10 charts was £25. So all them bait games like GTA and that were being sold for half their retail price. It got rinsed until they stopped it.The tune from my sig is some Giggs track, I don't know the name.

raa im defo gettin one to flashwill copied games not work without the hard drive tho cos how u meant to install the firmware and sh*t?
its the disc drive that gets flashed not hard drive
oh seenu no newhere in harrow / wembley that do it for cheap?