Sainsburys to Sell Arcade 360 for £99.99, 60GB £139.97, Wii £149.97

Adidas

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raa im defo gettin one to flashwill copied games not work without the hard drive tho cos how u meant to install the firmware and sh*t?
its the disc drive that gets flashed not hard drive
oh seenu no newhere in harrow / wembley that do it for cheap?
my boy does it still wealdstone im sure i added on msn about dis timmme agoill see if he still does it thoughim gna do mine myself once my sata comes tru

r u having a laugh u do know the 360 outsold the wii and ps3 in JAPAN this month
Yeah for the actual first time tho. It's a bit bait cause of Infinite Discovery and whatnot.But the 360 is STILL deadout in Japan.
Its blatantly for the RPGS they've JUST released... everybody knows Japs hate MS.

it will always be deadout in japanright now Xbox 360 is f*ck*ng up the place differently.

LONDON - 30 September 2008 - New figures announced today by ChartTrack saw sales of the Microsoft® Xbox 360 increase by 214% in the last two weeks[1], outselling Sony’s PlayStation 3 by more than two-to-one and reaffirming its strong momentum in Europe in the wake of its recent reduction in estimated retail price (ERP).A reduction in the Xbox 360 ERP last week has brought the entry-level price point for Xbox 360 down to £129.99. The reduction is only part of the story though, as the largest marketing campaign in the history of Xbox also launches, inviting everyone to live their music, movies and family gaming ‘moments’ with Xbox 360 through new television, print and poster ads as well as a totally new look for Xbox.com. Combined with new launches to add to its already impressive line-up of games, movies and wider entertainment content, Xbox 360 is set to drive forward the success that saw sales reach over 6 million in Europe last week.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/10/01/xb...e-than-double/1http://uk.xbox360.gamespy.com/articles/914/914705p1.htmlhttp://uk.gamespot.com/news/6198345.htmlSay No More.

r u having a laugh u do know the 360 outsold the wii and ps3 in JAPAN this month
Yeah for the actual first time tho. It's a bit bait cause of Infinite Discovery and whatnot.But the 360 is STILL deadout in Japan.
Its blatantly for the RPGS they've JUST released... everybody knows Japs hate MS.
Exactly.You can blatantly tell they're RPG deprived cause Monster Hunter sells a sexload.

only get the arcade if ur previous xbox is f*cked up
The dream of an xbox in every room in the house in gettin closer, just move around the hard drive without havin to disconnect wires
lmaodav u play with a wired controller?truss ive upped my game even more since i stopped playin wireless

The dream of an xbox in every room in the house in gettin closer, just move around the hard drive without havin to disconnect wires
lmaodav u play with a wired controller?truss ive upped my game even more since i stopped playin wireless
I dont even own a wired controller, what is this the 90s?[AOL]Do we really need wires to communicate?[AOL]

I dont even own a wired controller, what is this the 90s?[AOL]Do we really need wires to communicate?[AOL]
that split second lag for the signal to travel from controller >>> xbox wirelesslywhy add more lag to the mix when you already have to deal with the lag from xbox live

that split second lag for the signal to travel from controller >>> xbox wirelesslywhy add more lag to the mix when you already have to deal with the lag from xbox live
LOL you really are planning to take over the world.Isnt the speed of the wireless signal technically the same speed as an electrical current that would travel through a wire since it is an electrical current?