Im going to court.

VonBoyage

Bascially i got a letter just now saying ive been summon'd to appear at court on the 22nd Oct. due to me bunking the bendy bus.It hasen't got my real surname on the letter (i didnt give him it) .. and this was done back in March (28th to be exact).I heard they cant do sh*t after a certain amount of time, i duno how good that is to me though. I need to know if therres any way i can get out of this.. i'm guna appeal and say it werent me init (due to the different surname) but how plausible would this be in court. Any (serious) advice please?Safe.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got done on 3 seperate occassionstwice in 1 day basically i just try bust a nice story but they were going on heartless third time a few days later same stop same wanker... i just banged man try run out... run into feds who wernt there previous occasionsfor the first case got a minor fine(its based on your earnings) then couple months later.... man had to battle the big caseif i was you id ignore it..... let themk go court without you... theyll fine you and youd never pay it.... just dont give same name to transport police again.

too late now hes opened itbesides its not wise brushing these things under the carpet as they can get much worse than they already aremy advice is dont turn up in court...plead guilty and fax the court before the date....pay the fineAND NEVER ALLOW URSELF TO GET CAUGHT SLIPPING OR TO GIVE UR CORRECT DETAILS AGAINlessons learned.....

How you not gonna give them correct details, more time they're with boydem and boydem are checking you...
Well they checked me out.. i came back OK so there mussa been suttin wrong there...Thanks for all the advice so far.. if they send me a next letter i aint guna open it and send it back A.S.A.PI was thinking to ring them up and going on like it werent me.. i duno how good that would be though.

Guest Cipher

Unless they are with police I wont give them the right detailsthey can check all they want if they are on their own, what are they gonna do? Nothing, they don't have authority, same as a tow-truck driver.Last time it happened to me I just got off, the man tried to tell me some sh*t about £20 fine and I just said look...'I know you got a job to do, but im not giving you my address or any money''well we can call the police mate''do you honestly think theyll be here before I get off and leave?'*man looks upset*

mans door gt kicked dwn but he werent dere now hes gt a warrant out 4 his arrest lol
liesi know people with grands worth of fines1 guy got caught everyday to work there and back(was broke new job) never showed for court, sent him a letter he got fines worth i think like 5kbout 3 years ago hasnt put a penny towards it

What i dont understand is... on the statement it says

Correct Details were given as MR DANIEL MAYNARD.. address here. These details were verified by VOTERS CHECK
That ain't my name.. and that name does NOT live at that address... so how could it of been verified?

Correct Details were given as MR DANIEL MAYNARD.. address here. These details were verified by VOTERS CHECK
That ain't my name.. and that name does NOT live at that address... so how could it of been verified?
Them lies there to try to trick you.Just like them ones were they say they got BBC detections vans with equiqment to see whether you watch tv.No such thing.

See now i dont wana please guilty due to the addresss/surname thing.. if i can get out of it i really willHow common is it for them to use CCTV as evidence in court... cause tbh for me to buss them stories.. then see my face bait on some Tv aint the one.And obv if i plead guilty.. gives me a crinimal record. Aint on it.

It would be a costly investigation to go though CCTV then try hunt you down like some major criminal.
Which im sure theyll get me to pay for if im found guilty... I'll see wa gwan when i go Citizens Advice on Tuesday..Then weight up all the options...Alternatively.. can i just pay the £100 and f*ck the court proceedings?

Them lies there to try to trick you.Just like them ones were they say they got BBC detections vans with equiqment to see whether you watch tv.No such thing.
LOL them ones are jokes, bare lies to try scare people lol.